Thread: Lucy

Lucy

Lucy, You are such a pretty girl!! You sound as if you really are one easy going lovable doggy. You're lucky you were adopted by her and I'm sure your mom is proud of you. It is obvious from the writeup that she adores you and vice versa. I enjoyed your photos very much. I hope you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, and happy belated birthday congrats to you as well, beautiful Lucy the Lab! What a pretty, pretty girl you are Lucy, and what a glowing, heart warming tribute your Mom has written! You truly are a treasure Lucy (that face could melt the hardest of hearts), and as your wise Mommy says, some of the best things in life are unplanned, and you are living proof of that adage! After reading your bio. the song from the classic show, "I Love Lucy" came to mind; it fits your and your Mommy's relationship to a a "t!"

"I love Lucy and she loves me, we're as happy as two can be..."

How blessed you two are to have found your way to one other; you were destined to be together, Lucy; best buds and soul mates for life, and as a mom to Labs myself, I can say with authority that a human couldn't wish for a more loving and loyal best friend!

Sounds like you were treated to one awesome birthday bash (complete with cake), and I hope you and your wonderful Mom enjoy a Dog of the Day celebration just as special; digging holes (you, not her), spending some time at the doggie park, visiting friends, taking a swim, the whole enchillada (AND, a trip to the store for a pupsicle too, of course)!

It was a pleasure meeting you today, sweet baby girl! You are one very, very special pup, and so deserving of our Dog of the Day honors! Hugs and kisses, woofs and happy hiney wiggles to you beautiful Lucy, from me and Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucy...

I don't have much time but after seeing Lucy's sweet face, I had to write at least a little. There are dogs who, when they're caretaker says they're sweet, you really can't see it in their photos. Then there are dogs of which the caretaker need not say a word regarding their temperament and you instantly know they are filled with the sweetest of love. Lucy is such a dog. Her soulful eyes just melt one down into one's shoes. She's the kind of dog one would have to be careful of regarding their weight, at least around me because she'd give me a look with those eyes and I'd just give her whatever she wanted, so long as it wasn't harmful, like chocolate, for instance.
    May Lucy and Lucy's mommy have a long, happy and healthy life together. May you have warm, sunny days and cool, rainy nights during which you can recharge for the next sunny day. May all your dreams come true.
    Mommy spoke of Lucy being a blessing. That said, I am going to assume she is a believer in the Lord Jesus. Good, for when all is said and done and both you and Lucy have come to the end of your times on this earth, you can be together with the Lord for eternity. Some people say there are no animals in Heaven. How, then, can the lion lay down with the lamb...and how is there horses for the armies of God to ride? I believe God loves His children so much that He allows them to live in eternity with their treasured and beloved pets. Somehow, I just know it in my heart of hearts.
    May the Lord bless you both, Mommy, you and Miss Lucy. Take care.
    My love to all in my Blessed Lord Jesus.
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Lucy, what a pretty girl you are, and I can just see the love and sweetness shining out of your eyes. How lucky you and Mommy were to find each other. I wish you could teach my Bella to like playing on the slippery floor, she hates it and insists on taking her favorite toys outside. You get popsicles!? What a wonderful special treat on a hot day. I'll bet you get all excited when you see where you are going, don't you sweetheart. I wish I could come play with you Miss Lucy, but you'll have to settle for my wishing you a long and happy life together with your mom. Congratulations dear Lucy on being our DOTD.

Hello Lucy,

I think youir momma had the greatest whim ever when she decided to
    make you a part of her family. Sounds like you were made for each
    other. You are such a pretty girl with such a sweet nature. I am so glad
    I got to meet you today Lucy. Congratulations on being chosen as our
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you hugs,kisses & even a popsicle if
    you like. xxxooo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lucy...You are a very pretty lady. You can be my best friend too.
    I love black labs. I have always wanted one. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see you.

Linda
    LHCamry