Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of your halloween pumpkins

Pics of your halloween pumpkins

I don't know about you guys...but I love to carve pumpkins. Every year I go for a search to find a great stencil to use on my pumpkin.
    So I thought it would be neat to post pics of everybodies pumpkins they carved. They don't have to be anything special/hard. This is just for fun!!!

Here's my wolf pumpkin from last year. I havn't found a stencil for this year yet.

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

I don't hace any pumpkin pics I'll try and take some when I actually get around to carving my pumpkin this year

I love your pumpkin!!! My pumpkin just says Chewy and a paw print. Its really cute and so is my chew baby.

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

This ione s from a couple years ago, we don't get Trick or Treaters anymore because our dog's new fence blocks the way to get into our yard. But I used to carve a bunch every year, even though we never had many kids come trick or treating.

Abby the black cat checking out the cat pumpkin:

And lit up:

It came from a Pumkin Masters pattern.

Ooo those are awesome! Wolf! Yay! lol. Cute kitty too! I used to always spend all this time creating patterns and carving mine. I haven't really bothered in the past few years. I think you have "inspired" me to try it again this year..............I'll get working on my pattern.

WOW ownerof3dogs & boscibo!! Those are incredible!! I personally have never carved a pumpkin, and wouldn't have a clue how to start. Those are gorgeous!!

Love that cat pumpkin!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Boscibl

cool pumpkin!

My mom and sister did one this year that had ghosts and said boo, but that was a few weeks ago and now it is half-filled with wax and infested with ants, not a good picture.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Ooooh.. a wolf! I've seen a site.. where you can get all the stencils.. I've seen a Garth one.. the FRIENDS cast.. etc.. Hmm.. I'm gonna look for it! I'm inspired now..
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

oh cool!!

boscibo,

I love your cat Pumpkin. I saw that stencil this year I was thinking about doing it because the cat looks like my cat Astro

See:

Cookiebaker: you can buy carving kits by Pumpkin Masters for around $7.00 thats how I started. They explain how to do it and they give you cool stencils to use and pumpkin carving knives. You should try one this year.

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

Great pumpkins everyone! I didn't get around to carving a pumpkin this year.

We got some not so nice kids living in the complex and I'm sure it would of become pavement fodder anyway.

Next year I'll carve a pumpkin for my parents house.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Cool pumpkins! We carved ours on Saturday with some friends...I HAD to use the kitty stencil and it turned out really neat...I'll take a picture tonight.

We had everything from a spider to Cartman ("South Park" show) to cute little ghosts. It was fun!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I finally got around to carving my pumpkin, LOL. I decided since Halloween was tomorrow, I should probably do it.......so I hurried and did it in like 20 minutes before work this morning. I could NOT get a good pic of it......with the flash on it was too bright, and without the flash it's blurry.....oh well, here's a pic, but it's more detailed irl.

Nebo tried to help my out by grabbing chunks of pumpkin from the garbage and trying to eat them, lol. Oh, and the pic I used to make the pattern was of him much younger then today.

Those pumpkins are so fabulous. I wish I had that kind of talent.