Thread: posting a picture for wayne0214

Hybrid View

First of all, I want to publicly thank jen and Randi, for taking the time to encourage me to at least place one pix on the net, as the procedure had me totally baffled. Now I must get pictures of the remainder of my furkids and place them on the net also -but not all at once.

Fawn is about 1- 1/2 years old. He has some Abyssinian in him, remembering when he was a kitten, in typical Abyssinian fashion, he would be constantly making noises, what seemed to be, all night, while playing with some small thing that he found, usually on a shelf -very aggrivating. When he wants something, he squeeks instead of meowing. I have never heard him meow like a cat. When he was younger, Fawn often made a nuisance of himself, in that what ever he had his mind set on he would not change it no matter how much alternatives you presented to him. (He was neutered just this spring , after this photo was taken.) Now that he is older, this trait has subsided. Even though I have been with him since birth, he still purrs whenever I pick him up. He is a social cat, and loves to be around the others. Fawn usually sleeps with me on the covers, not to mention when I'm watching TV, I can be "rest assured" that he will jump up on my lap and then go sound to sleep, purring all the time (until he finally passes off to sleep). When he naps it is usually with the others, most often Tiara, Nightshade, or Nikolai -his most frequent play-mates. At night he still has a habit of laying on top of me, even though I attempt to roll him off. I think he is trying to tell me something -like, I'm hungry! this morning I was watching him because practically every cat in the house was running and playing about 4:30 this AM. Guess who the main instigator was? I found he has a way of looking at the others with a cocked head and a stare, apparently to get them to attack, and then he runs away, and the chase is on. Even big Otis was in the fray.

......wayne
    Last edited by wayne0214; 10-28-2002 at 05:44 AM.