Thread: Israel

Israel

HI WHAT A CHARMING LITTLE LIZARD-AND SO BRIGHTLY COLORED-HAPPY POTD-SUSANSWATLIN518-NY CAT LADY

Hi there Israel! Happy Pet of the Day to you, handsome man! The sight of your brilliant, bright, sunshiny self is just what the doctor ordered on this very, very rainy, dark morning here in NE PA! I smiled out loud reading how you enjoy your showers, opening wide for a gargle; how you love to snuggle up on your warm laptop at night! Too cute!!! Wow, how heads must turn when you and your proud person parade about town, around the pet store, you on his shoulder! What a sweet, gentle, loving guy you are, Israel, and how lucky your person is to have a companion as special, as devoted as you in her/his life! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious Israel! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, being spoiled rotten!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy POTD to you, amazing Israel! I loved to hear about how you go to the pet store on your guardian's shoulder, and command so much attention! I would certainly approach to pet you if I ever got to meet you in person, too! Hope you get some lap-top time tonight and all your favorite treats, including a spritz or two in honour of your cyber-star status!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello there Handsome Israel.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Israel...

Hello there, my friend. You have one spoiled, and intelligent, lizard on your hands. He has you wrapped around his little finger, or maybe that would be he has his long tail wrapped around you. Either way, my friend, he's gotcha!
    I'm really curious how he came to be named Israel. To bad they can't let you do follow ups. I'm a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and that's the reason I'm curious, as Israel should mean a lot to a Christian.
    Back to Israel, the lizard...he's a really handsome fellow. There was a pet shop close to my grandfather's store when I was a kid and I used to haunt the place when I could, just looking and looking and looking and...you get my drift. They got in a three or four foot iguana, just the standard green kind (I know I'm showing my ignorance here) which looked kind of like the kind they used to use in the old dino movies where they'd take a young alligator and an iguana of similar size, put some horns and back fins and such on them and then provoke them to fight off camera until they finally did and that's when they'd film the "epic battle" between these two animals. Being young, I didn't think of it at the time but it was a cruel thing to do and it seemed the iguana appeared to get the worst end of the deal because the gator had a mouthful of sharp teeth which the lizard couldn't match. Just wasn't fair.
    Well, my friend, I've written an "epic" here, haven't I? I apologize, Hopefully, there's something here of interest.
    May the Lord bless you for taking such good care if Israel and may He hold you always close to His Heart, showing His great Love for you. May Israel live a great, long, healthy life with you.
    Take care, my friend, you and your loved ones.
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Israel what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture. I'm sure I see a happy smile on your face!!! It sounds like you are loved a lot!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you as a best friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~