Thread: Rambo

Rambo

Rambo, You are such a cute little dog and I use the words "little dog" in a loving way. I too love "little dogs" (smile). I'd like to hold you. You really are adorable and what a name you have LOL. I bet you can boss your way around your big dog friend and get your way with the humans too. It was a pleasure to read about Rambo and I can tell he is loved and he has a wonderful home. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi there Rambo! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!! What a precious 4lbs of feistiness you are, Rambo; you sure do pack a ton of spunk and personality into that small fame (just ask sister Penny!). I just love your plush Pom coat, and that adorable foxy face, and oh, your coloring! I don't think I've ever met a Pom with your pale pink coloring before; sooo beautiful! You sure are living the good life, what with your very own pond to swim in, a cache of toys to keep you busy, devoted humans catering to your every whim! But, that's just as it should be; our furkids were meant to be pampered and spoiled! How lucky your parents and Penny are, having a furkid and fursib as joyful, as loving, as sweet as you, Rambo! Hope you and Penny are both enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day, being loved and spoiled rotten! Hugs and kisses to you (and Penny too) on your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious Rambo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Rambo

Rambo, you have stolen lots of hearts today at our Palace! KatMa says you are well-named because one peek at your pictures and you rammed right into her heart KatMa would really love to have a sweet doggie like you.

You are gorgeous, beautiful, handsome, and an official member of that very special club:
    Owner of Human Hearts Club.
    We welcome you to the best club in the world, the one where sweet pets of all species are adopted by good humans who love us, care for us and realize what a special gift we are in their lives.

On behalf of the =^..^= princes at The Palace and Palace Grounds & Gardens let me say your humans are so lucky to have a wonderful little dog like you. Sending lots'a kitty kisses to you & Penny from me, Norman the King, the Princes Felix, Baby-Rascal and Ebony (Ebony's realm is Prince The Palace Grounds & Gardens).

Views can read about my siblings & me in the post today to [U]]a Cat named Claude[/U at Cat of the Day page.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Rambo!

What a lovely lil' guy you are! Great pictures!
    And what a personality - lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

You're such a little cutie Rambo! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla