Thread: Bobby

Bobby

Bobby, Hello sweet boy! I can just imagine the joy you bring to the nursing home residents and hospital patients when you visit them. You are so cute! I smiled when I read about your not liking to get your little feet wet AND that you crushed the basil in the flower pot (laugh). I can tell you have a wonderful lovng home and a good life. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Bobby

HOW SWEET-I AM A CAT LADY WHO LOVES BEAGLES AS WELL what a sweet boy! IT IS AWESOME THAT YOU GIVE YOUR SWEETNESS AND TIME TO THOSE WHO NEED SPECIAL VISITS! GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518

Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful Beagle boy Bobby! How handsome you look, posing so proudly in your working vest and ID!!! And just look at that smile! And as beautiful as that smile is (and you have every reason to smile), I'll bet the smiles you bring to all of those in the hospitals and nursing homes you visit, those in need of a little furry comfort, are just as bright! And it's nice to see that you're not all work and no play, taking time out of your busy schedule to plant yourself in the basil! (That is too precious a shot!) What a very special boy you are Bobby, and how blessed your family is to have such loving, caring, joyful best friend and furkid in you! Thanks for brightening my cold and rainy day with your heartwarming story, your precious self! I hope you and your family enjoy a very special day, celebrating your much deserved day of honor; you and they sure deserve it! (And won't your friends at the nursing homes/hospitals be excited when they hear the big news!)
    Love and bunches of hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Beagle boy Bobby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cutie pie you are dear Bobby. And you look so adorable sitting there in the basil pot. I can tell mommy loves her dainty little boy a lot and I'm sure you love her just as much. Hugs and treats for you today sweet Bobby, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Bobby,

What a great smile you have sweetie. I'll bet you are a great
    Service dog too, bringing love & laughter to a lot of people. Sounds like
    you have the perfect nature for it. Suggest that mom get you a little
    sitting bench to use after rainy days to keep your little paws dry.
    Congratulations on being our deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots
    of cyber hugs & kisses just for you Bobby boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a handsome boy Bobby! You look funny sitting in that pot! Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bobby!

You made me laugh with your antics...that pic of you in the basil pot is priceless lol!
    (Have you tried lil' doggie booties to wear for the rain, or when the ground is too hot)?
    Continue to be the funny happy boy that you are!