Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nina adopted, She at the vets *PRAYS NEEDED*, Going to New Home Tonight 11/8/10

I picked up Nina last night and when we got her home I got her some food and some warm blankets to lay on but all she wanted to do was walk around all funny like.

She was supposed to go back over to her foster home but for right now she is at our place resting in our bathroom. The foster home has a dog and they said she would hide under their couch a lot and I was thinking she was just scared but I don't think she really like that dog very much because she lying on blankets and doing pretty well right now.

She loves to be petted. She is very sweet and I told her foster mom that I can't image her hiding with how friendly she is being at our place but she said she was friendly only when the dog wasn't around.

So I'm not sure if I'm going to return her to her foster home or just foster her here but oh my that's just too many under 1 roof.

She is spayed, combo tested negative, and looking for a wonderful home. I would be glad to transport her

Melissa

Well it might look like luck has changed. My one friend saw my post on Facebook about her and called me up last night

She is stopping by tonight to chit chat and meet Nina !!!

I'm so excited!

Oh, I hope beautiful Nina has her furrever home soon!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Fingers and paws crossed here!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a sweet girl she is. Fister and I are keeping all paws and fingers crossed that she finds a home with your friend.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh I am hoping Nina has found her forever home at last!!!!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I'm not sure if i could take on another kitty right now but i was going to offer to foster her for awhile. I live in tn however, and I have a FIV+ male kitty who is sweet. I would have no problem adding to the family even if i had to get her vaccinated against FIV. I think Brooks needs a playmate and I was advised to get a female. Hope Nina gets a furr-ever home soon.

Nina will be going to her forever home on Nov. 1st

My friend is adopting her. She is going to have the best home, I'm so happy for her

Melissa

Hooray for Nina!!!!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Good job, Melissa!
    Good luck Nina!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Melissa!
    This is wonderful news! It's even better knowing that Nina will be going to a loving and caring furever home. Will your friend give you visitation?

Sweet Nina, Concatulations on finding your new furever home! I wish you and your new purrents many years filled with love, care, and companionship
    Please ask Melissa to give you lots of scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

That's wonderful news.

Safe home, Nina! And keep in touch!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on the forever home!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

This is wonderful news!!!

Last night Nina started to limp on her left paw. I don't know what happened to her...I don't know if this is an old injury or what. She is at the vets now and they just called and said she is putting her weight on that paw but it does look a little swollen which I agreed I thought that too.

So they are going to take an x-ray of each paw and see if anything shows up.

Prays please.

Thanks!
    Melissa