Thread: Any Gleeks?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy View Post
    I used to watch it every now and then during the first season but I sort of drifted away from it. I did hear that there was an Aspie character who was just an awful misrepresentation. Of course I haven't watched it myself but that is what I've been hearing.
    A character with Aspergers? I can't think of who that would be. There is a girl on the show that has Down's Syndrome.

I liked last nights show. Moves Like Jagger is one of my favorite songs right now lol and I normally listen to Country. so when it came on the show last night I cheered out loud LOL. it was a sweet episode and I liked the ending

I love the episodes where you see a little crack in Sue's hard exterior

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I guess her name is Sugar and she is self diagnosed. While self diagnosis is not a problem, (some people don't have the resources to get a proper diagnosis) I guess she's using it as an excuse to be really awful to a lot of people.

Niño & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy View Post
    I guess her name is Sugar and she is self diagnosed. While self diagnosis is not a problem, (some people don't have the resources to get a proper diagnosis) I guess she's using it as an excuse to be really awful to a lot of people.
    Yes, the character claimed to have "Self-diagnosed Aspergers" and used that as an excuse not to self-censor. She thinks that will let her get away with being just plain rude. However, now that she's "in" the group (although she cannot sing well, she can dance okay), she has toned down that behavior.

No one ever portrayed her as really having Aspergers.
    I've Been Frosted

OOOOOOOH yeah ok I know what you are talking about now. I forgot about her.

But yeah... what Karen said.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

So what do you think of the season so far?

And Army folks, would someone really be given a discharge for accidentally firing his rifle while cleaning it, and therefore shooting himself or someone else in the leg? Not that expect reality from Glee, but just curious!
    I've Been Frosted

I think this season is depressing, LOL.

There's no way Finn could've gotten out of the army that easy, so I don't find much truth to Glee's story there, but of course he would be the one to fire his rifle and screw up. It's his character lol.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Sp did anyone catch this week's episode? What did you think?

To me it seemed kind of choppy, and is anyone else bothered by the fact that we never see Sue's baby? Even as a bundle of blankets or anything? And why no mention of treating Marley's mother's eating issues as well as Marley's own?

I dislike that they chopped up so many of the songs - what is wrong with the original beginning to "Have Yourself a Merry little Christmas," why just focus on a few lyrics and repeat them? And did anyone believe, for example, that Rachel, in Artie's dream sequence, would be such a wallflower if Glee never happened? She's been practicing for Broadway since she was a toddler, after all ....
    I've Been Frosted