Thread: Day at the Dog Park

Day at the Dog Park

Started showering...

Owl nest outside dog park.

These were from yesterday...

MY RUGRATS

MY RUGRATS

Good to see your pups Candy! It looks like they keep you busy!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ooohhhh man... look at those muddy dogs. Lol!!!
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Oh my, all these photos of fun times your pups are having, I can't stand it, lol! They are just so good to see, all of them!

And WHAT is with the ears out when it showers? LOL I haven't seen a dachshund holding the ears that way ever.

Cool owl nest!

Oooh they did get muddy? Don't you hate it when you make the effort, take them out, and all it does it give you MORE WORK? Ugh, and yes, I've had that happen here as well. What was she barking at? LOL what cuties you have.

Blog Entries
    It looks like your pups were having a great time. LOL! Rain, mud, who cares. Thank you for sharing the cute pictures.

Muddy dogs are happy dogs.
    Great to see your crew again!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hi, cuties! I'm sorry that it rained while you were at the park but it looks like you had fun despite the rain !

I have never seen an owl nest before, how neat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Oh my, all these photos of fun times your pups are having, I can't stand it, lol! They are just so good to see, all of them!

And WHAT is with the ears out when it showers? LOL I haven't seen a dachshund holding the ears that way ever.

Cool owl nest!

Oooh they did get muddy? Don't you hate it when you make the effort, take them out, and all it does it give you MORE WORK? Ugh, and yes, I've had that happen here as well. What was she barking at? LOL what cuties you have.
    Ha I don't know why her ears were like that, but I had to snap a picture of it, it was tooo funny! Rain or not, they always get muddy because they go in the kiddie pool then the dirt, or they just skip the clean water all together and jump in the pool of mud that forms next to the kiddie pool. I'll bring shampoo for a quick bath before we go in the car, but usually they're dry by the time to go. Your guess is as good as mine at what she was barking at, we were the only ones there, probably from something near the houses nearby.
    MY RUGRATS

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Hi, cuties! I'm sorry that it rained while you were at the park but it looks like you had fun despite the rain !

I have never seen an owl nest before, how neat!
    Its okay, pretty use to it in Florida...you never need an umbrella, because the rain stops in like five minutes! You rarely have a day where it rains all day, usually the clouds go away and its sunny again.

The nest is underground and they put a little fence around it so the people/dogs won't bother them. There's two nests inbetween the parking and dog park.
    MY RUGRATS