Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Catmobile Kitties, Get Your Sunglasses!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    We have been practicing diligently, and we are in fine form! All ready to march and perform in the parade.

Bob and Sydney, bagpipers extraordinaire!
    P.S., We're coming too!
    Poppy, Elmer, and Sparkler
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    P.S., We're coming too!
    Poppy, Elmer, and Sparkler
    Of course you are!!

Sparkler, have you phoned Merlin? Let me know!

Purrs,
    Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Sparkler is on her cell phone at this VERY MINUTE, as we speak (so to speak). Merlin will be there, all right, if Sparkler has anything to say about it!

Sparkler and Poppy and Elmer think it would be a great idea for all the kids who AREN'T wearing kilts and playing the pipes to dress up as Catmobile Cheerleaders (uniform needs to be designed.. Lady E., are you there?) to cheer on Austin B in his Debut on the Show Stage! Oh, all the ribbons to be won..
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi fellow kitties! I just thought of something for our trip. After Austin B wins all of those blue ribbons at the cat show, how about all of us visiting Mystic Seaport? Meowmie and Soncat went and say it's loads of fun. There's the Mystic Aquarium where huge fishies actually jump out of the water. There's lots to see at the Seaport, lots of really old ships that we can go on, the best lemonade you ever tasted, and for our ladies many nice shops to check out. And there are some good restaurants for a traditional Catmobile seafood feast.

What do you think? Anyone interested in checking it out? Pinot, can we do it?
    Last edited by momcat; 09-23-2010 at 07:33 AM.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

An Aquarium sounds perfect! I love to see fishies jumping.... especially on frying pans... but sounds like we can have a lot of fun together!
    Sophie
    astrid

My kitties are bounching up and down in excitment at the thought of seeing live fishies, even through glass.

I was wondering if some of the girls would take Angel shopping. She wants a rose colored hoodie. She has a lovely purple one but since her middle name is Rose, she wants a rose one too. I told her she may have to wait until spring for that color but she has her heart set on looking. She's hoping larger cities might have one. All we have here is Walmart. They are very limited on choices. She has even been saving her alowance and birthday money. (of course, I gave her a credit card she can use too for any thing they might need on the trip. It's ok if she uses that too).
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

YOU GAVE YOUR KITTY YOUR CREDIT CARD???!!!! Mine have their own. No way they are ruining my bad credit!
    Mac and Ming are all excited about going to the aquarium!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Mystic? Sure we can do it! My Meowmie lived there when she was a little girl until she moved to Rhode Island. Maybe we can see her old house, too!

​GO RAVENS!!

WoW CREDIT CARDS == I had better check my purse for mine.. Elmer your Darling Taccoa says she cant hardly wait till we can be together again.. Yes Roco looks forward to seeing his Sweetheart Pinot.. Lets see now where is my CELL PHONE??

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    YOU GAVE YOUR KITTY YOUR CREDIT CARD???!!!! Mine have their own. No way they are ruining my bad credit!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

This is so great! Since all of you agree, I'm major excited about going to Mystic Aquarium and Seaport. Meowmie said there are all kinds of fishies there- seahorses, dolphins, whales to name just a few, even penguins! Since the penguins get to go outside, maybe they'll join us for a picnic or something. Meowmie absolutely adores penguins!
    I'll check the puter and see what the penguins like to eat so maybe we can bring them some treats. Soncat told me the seahorses are rather small fishies that don't look anything like our horsie friends.

There are some of you we haven't heard from yet! Check in and let us know you're coming. There's still plenty of time and plenty of room on the Catmobile!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    They are too young to have a card in there names yet so I let them use one of mine that has a very low limit.

They are bounching off the chairs and window blinds in excitement right now.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Merlin is missing, his backpack is missing and I found his toys scattered all over the floor.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Cassie says that she will kitten-sit Chip and Chuck, who have been pretty zoomy lately, to give Chester, Grandma and Winnie and their meowmie a break
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    Merlin is missing, his backpack is missing and I found his toys scattered all over the floor.
    MERLIN you better be playing a trick! The show isn't for another month!

​GO RAVENS!!

Text message from Merlin:

Sorry Meowmie, but I just had to leave and find my Sparkler again. I love her so much and when you told me about the next Catmobile trip, well, I just couldn't help it. I'm at the train station now. Gotta go. Will be in touch soon.

Phesina: I don't know what advice to give you. I'm just glad that he's safe for now. He doesn't have a credit card, just lots of cash.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.