Thread: Fabulous Fluffy and Precious Plumpy!

Fluffy!

Awww, Fluffy! What a sweet and ... fluffy! ... bunny you are! I think you and Plumpy can both be the Bunny Pet of the Day for me I hope you both get to spend some time in the sun today to celebrate. Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fluffy what an adorable fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. Seeing your adorable face sure puts a smile on my face!!! I hope you and your pal Plumpy both get a few treats in honor of your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fabulous Fluffy and Precious Plumpy!

Greetings and a very happy Pet of the Day to you adorable Fluffy, and to your equally adorable bunny buddy Plumpy, too! How can we honor just one of you? hehe You two are the best of bunny buddies, and inseparable! I can't get over how precious you two cuties are! You truly do look like mini lions! And Fluffy, that photo of you standing up on your hind legs is utterly heart melting, as is the one of you two posing together, so proudly! Your guardian is so very lucky to have two such sweet, beautiful, precious and cuddly furkids in her life!!!

Thanks to your family for sharing your sweet selves with us all; you both are so deserving of the coveted title, Pet of the Day! Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Fluffy and Plumpy! I hope you're both enjoying a very special, fun filled day; being spoiled to the max!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

tats title made me curious so I had to come look too! You guys are just ridiculously cute! Congrats on being our PETS of the day

I think Tats And Cassie's mom posts crossed in space. Look...another thread for cute Fluffy and Plumpy too:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=163395

Fluffy, I dont recall seeing a bunny such as you. You are very cute and unusual looking to me. It sounds as if your human loves you very much and that you enjoy being with Plumpy. Enjoy your day as POTD! Kay in NC USA

Quote Originally Posted by MoonandBean View Post
    I think Tats And Cassie's mom posts crossed in space. Look...another thread for cute Fluffy and Plumpy too:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=163395
    I think they crossed in space too, so I asked Karen to merge them.

Thanks,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sorry about the cross posting Elyse, but well, these two cuties are deserving of two threads! Thanks for asking for the merge!
    And hope the two cuties, Fluffy and Plumpy, are still celebrating!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~