Thread: Beautiful Shadow

Beautiful Shadow

Shadow, you are such a beautiful and precious girl. What a harrowing first year you had. I'm so glad your loving family came along and saved you. And such a wonderful life you have had since then. Fourteen years old! You certainly don't look it, sweetheart. I wish I could give you a great big hug and kiss. Maybe 14 hugs for your 14 years. Have a blessed healthy and happy life pretty Shadow and congratulations on being our DOTD.

You sure are a beautiful husky and I'm beyond happy you were rescued and got to have a great, long life with a wonderful furrever family. My husky, Stryker, lived to be 15

Congratulations on being our Dog Of The Day! I wish you and your family lots of happy times together.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Shadow! A very, very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Husky girl! I can't tell you how excited I was to see a beautiful Husky girl being honored here today! Not only you are one MOST deserving Dog of the Day, but you could be twin to my beloved Red Husky rescue girl, Cody, now of the Rainbow Bridge! You are the mirror image of her, in looks and in heart; from your gorgeous red coat, to the tip of your pink nose, to that glorious, bushy tail! God bless your dear, wonderful family for saving you from such a horrific start at life. I too am beyond happy, knowing that such a sweet, loving, deserving doggie was given a second chance at happiness! And how lucky your family has been to have had you in their lives the past 13 years (though I can hardly believe you're 14 years young, Shadow; you look like a puppy, and still have the spunk of one, too!)

Thanks for the big smiles, Shadow! I wish for you and your wonderful family, a very special Dog of the Day celebration, and many more happy, love filled years together! Bunches of hugs and kisses to you beautiful Shadow, our very special and most deserving, honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shadow, you are an absolutely beautiful lady, and I would not have guessed for a moment that you are fourteen years old! I'm with Irish - fourteen great big hugs for your 14 years! Happy Dog of the Day to you, lovely Shadow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being DOTD, sweet girl! You are 14-yrs. young, and an absolute doll!

Shadow, It is an honor to salute you as DOTD! FOURTEEN years old and you are still beautiful. I enjoyed reading about you (sorry about your first year) but obviously you have been loved for the last thirteen years. I hope you have several more good years left with your caring family. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hello Shadow,

What a sweet & beautiful girl you are. It makes me so happy to
    know what a wonderful,loving family you have. They more than made up
    for the neglect you suffered as a younger pup. A big loving Irish family
    is exactly the medicine you needed. A family that includes a sweethheart
    like you in all family activities. Congratulations on being our very special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending A-Rooos of happiness, hugs & kisses to
    you pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Shadow!

What a lovely girl you are! I'm glad that you found a good family to belong to! Enjoy your DOTD status!