Thread: Precious Pixie

Hybrid View

Pixie, you are a sweetie, aren't you? And you're lovely to boot! I'm so glad you adopted your family, you're such a loving and wonderful part of it!

Happy COTD to you, sweet Pixie, you enjoy a very special day just for you!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Pixie, I can tell by the way that you're posed in the pic that you're a laid back kitty kat as your human described. Nothing better than a feline who takes life as it comes and has a mild disposition. I'm sure that you've brought smiles to many a face just by being you. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Pixie

Pixie, It was a pleasure reading about you. No doubt you are one laid back lovely girl. I wish I could see you with the chihuahuas. I am so glad you were adopted by a loving caring family (I'm not sure about Callie LOL) and I hope all of you have a long life together. Kay in NC

Purrfect Pixie ^^ you are such a Gentle Giantess, sharing you Furrever Home with your Four Little Canine Companions and giviing them the benefit of being their Mentor.
    We bet that you rule with a velvet paw, and are so very fair , but firm.

You are indeed the Right Cat in the Right Home, and your Guardians made a very good choice as did You Pixie ^^ when you fell in love and made a deal to love one and other and be Eternal Pet and Human Friends

We Found Cats All Love Your Story Precios Pixie ^^ and send a Marvellous MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of The Day Purrfect Pixie^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS