Thread: Nasty virus/worm going around

Nasty virus/worm going around

Last Thursday a new virus was unleashed. It comes as an email, with the subject line "Here you have". Don't open the link; it's a virus. It spreads extremely rapidly by sending itself to everyone in your contact list. Since this happened at work, that's a lot of contacts! Fortunately, it has no other nastiness attached to it; its hazard is that it clogs servers. One million copies of this were in some folks' outboxes; this was 100 GIGABYTES!!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Thanks, I haven't noticed this one yet, but I know better than to click links in such emails, anyway.
    I've Been Frosted

I keep getting it emailed to me almost daily. It's only effective if you open the email or ?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I saw it on the news!!! Glad they got the word out. I never open ANY name I do not recognize. If you can't put the re: you're gonna get marked as spam, plain and simple.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I saw it on the news too, the reporter reporting the story got it himself. You have to click on the link in the email to get the virus. I too, don't open any email from people I don't know and some from people I DO know. I tell people to ALWAYS put something personal in the subject so I will know it is from them or I probably won't open it.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!