Thread: Cute Silas

Cute Silas

awwwwwwwww I can see why you fell in love with this cute bunny. You adopted him on my birthday

Silas

Silas, You are certainly a big boy, arent you? No doubt you are all soft too. It sounds as if your human has made a good home for you. I think from what I read you have room to move around and will not have to stay in a small cage. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

Silas what a gorgeous bunny boy you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. I specially like the one of you sleeping. So cute!!! I can see why your new family fell in love with you!!! I would too! I hope you are all enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Silas! Congratulations on being crowned our very special, most deserving, Pet of the Day! What a beautiful bunny boy you are Silas, in body and in heart; you truly are a "giant" among bunnies, not only is size, but in spirit! My heart melted, looking at your photo album! Oh, what a gorgeous coat you have, what a sweet face; and those "blinkies," simply precious! You certainly are living the good life Silas, what with so much human love to savor, and bunny buds to play with...and oh, enjoying only the most deluxe of accommodations, too! You certainly hit the jackpot of all forever homes, Silas, and no bunny is more deserving than you! Yes Silas, you and your wonderful, dedicated, animal loving young guardian were definitely meant to be as one; best friends and soul mates, for life, and I wish for you and her, many, many more happy years of shared loved and companionship!

Hope you and your bunny buds are enjoying an extra special day of celebration, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! (Bet there will be lots of dancing and "binky-ing" going on!) Cuddles and love to you on your big day, adorable Silas!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet bunny Silas! You are a beautiful bunny bunnster guy and this photo is so dear! I like your pretty coat - I'll bet you are very soft to pet! Maybe your person will give you some extra petting today for me. Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, Silas!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678