Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am a Criminal

I am a Criminal

At The Buffet I go to I was spotted putting a napkin with three or four pieces of chicken aside for My Micheal.
    Because I made no fuss , and was honest and confessed I was let go with a warning never to do that again. A couple near me saw me and informed on me.
    I was in the wrong no doubt I should have seen as to whether I could have bought the chicken, or asked them for a bit to take home to Mr Purr
    Considering I could have been ordered to appear in court and fined , I got off easy.
    Has anyone else taken home food for their Pets.
    I feel badly as Michael LOVES their White Meat Chicken. Once again I have let my Dream Cat down
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

sorry you went through that...

shame on the people calling on you... it´s not like you were trying to take a whole bucket.. come on..

don´t feel bad.. we´ve all done the same before ... thankfully the people were understanding.. who knows maybe they´ll save you some next time I mean there´s always leftovers people won´t eat but kitties surely will appreciate
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Some people should mind their own business. I'm glad to hear you didn't get into trouble. And I'm sure the embarassment alone was enough. Like Husky _ Mom said, it's not like you walked out with a bucket or anything.

Heck, when I would go out to brunch with my dad and stepmonster, she would bring a freaking baggy with her and stuff it full of rolls, sweets. I was mortified!!

Learn from it and move honey. You're a sweet man who does so much for so many. Don't let it get ya down!!

((((HUGS)))))

Donna and fur crew

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I have taken food home for One Down and before him for Lisa and sometimes for my other Alsatian. We used to tell them to pack our leftover because we wanted to take it home and at home we fed it to our doggies. I hope you are feeling ok. Sorry to hear about what the dopeys did.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    It's unfortunate that happened that way, but since it was a buffet, then I can kind of understand - altho I don't necessarily agree. I've seen people at buffets that overload their plates with more food than they could ever eat with the sole purpose of taking it with them, or even sharing with a non-paying member in their party.
    If you were at a restaurant where you ordered a meal off the menu and didn't finish it, then you would be given a doggie bag to take the rest home, if you asked for one.
    And you didn't let your Dream Cat down. Glad you didn't get in trouble, and I hope the people that ratted on you, have a dark cloud follow them for a long time! They should be ashamed!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Maybe you could ask them if they could give you a bag of any left overs from any plates that go to the back for cleaning. That way you aren't taking the fresh food directly from the buffet. And just explain you would like it for your pets at home. You are a paying customer, so it's not like you're taking it for yourself.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I take food home for my Jasper-dog all the time! I would share with the kitties too, except Charlie's tummy is very specific about what she can eat and I don't want to only feed Sherpa and have her feel left out!!

Awwww...don't feel bad! We should never have to feel bad about doing something for our loved pets.

Sorry that happened...you never let Michael or any of your cats down!

We have all done that. Taking leftover food home for a Michael is NOT a bad thing! From now on, go in there and explain the situation to them. Offer to pay a little extra for Michael's chicken and I'll bet they will GIVE it to you. Try it. You of all people would never let your cats down. They are SO lucky to have you as their dad!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Some people should mind their own business. I'm glad to hear you didn't get into trouble. And I'm sure the embarassment alone was enough. Like Husky _ Mom said, it's not like you walked out with a bucket or anything.

Heck, when I would go out to brunch with my dad and stepmonster, she would bring a freaking baggy with her and stuff it full of rolls, sweets. I was mortified!!

Learn from it and move honey. You're a sweet man who does so much for so many. Don't let it get ya down!!

((((HUGS)))))

Donna and fur crew
    Absitively some people should mind their own business! I've seen people do that at the Old Country Buffet and I just look the other way. My mom has a friend who asks for a bag and takes the entire basket of rye bread home when they go out to a Czech restaurant - and this is a person who could easily afford to buy a loaf at the bakery. I am very glad no trouble came of it.

((((HUGS)))))
    Elyse and Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aw some people are just plain mean! It makes no sense. You paid for your buffet meal and it should mean feeding your kitties til they can't eat anymore too right! Lol I think so anyway.

Don't feel bad. People have no hearts that's why we love our animals so much

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Thank You all for your support on this!!!
    I should have explained to the manager about why I did this before taking the chicken, that it was for My 19 year old Michael.
    It was suggested that I am creful reading the grocery store ads and I can get deals from them and buy Michael home food.
    I will do that and I picked up some Great Steak at 2.99 a pound.
    But I like to go to the Buffet as I know My Awesome Angels and their Friends like it there so much!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ask to speak to the owners. Explain you feed stray cats and since they will be tossing out alot of food each night ANYWAY, is there a way they could put it aside for you. The worst they could say is no.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

How sad Uncle Gary.. So glad you did not get into more trouble.. I guess they did not let you have the chicken afterall.. Such Turds.. They should have.. Yes next time just explain your story & I will bet they will give it to you..

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    We have all done that. Taking leftover food home for a Michael is NOT a bad thing! From now on, go in there and explain the situation to them. Offer to pay a little extra for Michael's chicken and I'll bet they will GIVE it to you. Try it. You of all people would never let your cats down. They are SO lucky to have you as their dad!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>