I scan the pet postings on Craigslist; and also the Lost and Found (for the pet postings).

Lost & Found: Some guy went to a party on Saturday, met up with some people, drove them to someone's house, got wasted and called a cab home. He has NO IDEA where he left his pick up truck! He has posted daily on CL, he needs the truck for work. He has been taking cabs back and forth and it costs a LOT. He can't call as he doesn't know anyone's last name and has no idea what street the house was on.

It amazes me that people need to rehome their dog and have no idea what the breed is: chiwawa; beegle; dashound; and my fave: mini doberman.

HUH? That last one, I sent them a message that there is no such breed. There is a Doberman Pinscher and a Miniature Pinscher and they aren't related breeds.

The dashound, someone did post (not me) and asked what the h*ll THAT was?! Ha haaa

Then there are the folks who post about a lost pet, "not sure the breed or age, but here is a photo, not of MY pet, but one that looks just like him." or her. And it is a PUREBREED PHOTO they put up there!

GAH!!!!

And . . . new tonight in Lost & Found: I found some $20 bills on the ground in [city of over 35,000]. Let me know if they are yours.