Thread: A few pics of Kostya *More added Post 6*

Hybrid View

A few pics of Kostya *More added Post 6*

Kostya shed again and he's pinker than ever! Looking pretty snazzy if you ask me! He came out really RED in a few of these, and I'm not sure why. He's much more of a hot pink/lime green.

Jasper says "Not these things again!" and Kostya isn't thrilled either...

A moment later they were fine

Hello PINK!

This towel proved to be a good background color. Lucky for me, since all of the fabric that I use as snake picture backgrounds is already packed to move!

A close up that shows his green better:

Finally, a decent head shot!

He's got some yellow coming in on his sides which doesn't really thrill me, but he's SUCH a handsome dude, I'll take it.

For reference, here's what he looked like the day I brought him home:
    Last edited by snakemama; 09-08-2010 at 12:30 AM.

What a cool-looking snakie!
    I've Been Frosted

All righty, so I have permission to use the pictures of his parents and siblings! These pics belong to the breeder...

Here are Mom and Dad. I THINK Dad is the greener one:

Here's Kostya with a pile of siblings!

The breeder, Carol, has a website here: http://www.lowbellyreptiles.com/
    She ships nationwide if anyone ever wants a super pretty, easy to care for snakie! I've had the privilege of seeing her home and a LOT of her gorgeous animals, what an unforgettable day for me!!

Wow, he really is handsome! And his parents are quite the lookers, as well.
    I, too, never would have noticed the green. Thats just too cool.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Snake pile!!!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I'm hoping that by next year he'll be big enough to go back and "visit" Carol for the breeding season. That was our agreement in exchange for me taking the nicest male out of the group!

I can't see the pictures of his parents that you posted, or the one in the second post. But luckily I am able to see the pictures of Kostya. Wow!! Those colors are amazing!! And the one that shows the green, I would have never seen that otherwise. Awesome!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I can't see the pictures of his parents that you posted, or the one in the second post. But luckily I am able to see the pictures of Kostya. Wow!! Those colors are amazing!! And the one that shows the green, I would have never seen that otherwise. Awesome!!
    Oops! I know why those two pics didn't work. Well, until I have the breeder's official permission to use them I'll take them off.

I'm glad you like him! It's sooo exciting for me every time he sheds!

Pretty!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.