Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My New Kitty! Update on Ninja! Post 33 Pictures!

My New Kitty! Update on Ninja! Post 33 Pictures!

Hi Everyone!

It's been awhile! I don't have a working computer so I don't get to go on here much, but I had to find a way to come on and tell you that I am moved out and I am getting a kitten today!

I was originally looking for a chocolate point siamese that would look very similar to Bobo, and then I started thinking that maybe I shouldn't get a cat that looks just like Bobo because I may unknowingly expect the cat to be like Bobo. And it's not good to expect your pet to be the same as a previous one because they are all different, and I could just disappoint myself by doing that.

Anyway, so I started looking online for some siamese kittens and I found some adorable half Himalayan half Siamese kittens! I drove an hour and a half to go down and look at the kittens and I fell in love with the only male lynx point kitten I put a deposit on him and I had to wait a few more weeks until he was ready to go. But today is the day that I am heading in to pick the little cutie up! I am so excited! I can't wait to see him and how much he has grown, how long his fur is, and get to know him and love him I hope that this little kitten will love me too!

I will definately be trying to come back on and post pictures as soon as possible.

Hope to talk to everyone soon and pray I'll have computer access so I can let you all know about him and show pictures

~~Kalei~~
    Last edited by Kalei; 11-07-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

I'll bet he's adorable. Can't wait to see pix and hear all about him.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hi Kalei! Congrats on your new kitten! Can't wait to see him.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Me too! I can't wait to hear about him and see pictures of him!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh, please do post pictures! And give the new little thing a kiss on the head for me!

Yay!! I also can't wait to see pictures. Did you bring Kalypso with you, or did she stay at your parents?
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

congrats!!.. I love lynx points... I bet he´s adorable!!

hope you keep us posted and load us with tons of pics
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I'm sure your new baby is absolutely adorable and can't wait to see the pictures. How old is the baby? Do you have a name picked out yet?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

catmandu7 Guest
    If you hear Extra Loud PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING then You will know that Your Bobo and His Wife Bo Bo are there delighted that You have found a Cat who needs your Love.
    HOORAY!!!
    WE think that Kalypso is quite a Wonder Cat , and you will have many Fine Years Together.
    HEAD BUMPIES AND KITTY KISSIES FROM THE FOUND CAT HOTEL!!!!
    AND BO BO AND bO BO AND THE SIAMESE 6 PACK OF ANGELS!!!!!!

Oh, congratulations, Kalei, on your new baby who is coming home today!

Can't wait to learn all about him and see pictures.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on the new move and on your new kitty. Can't wait to see pics of your place and your kitten!!

Congrats!!! He sounds gorgeous and I can't wait to see some pictures of him. So many PT'ers have adopted kittens this summer including me. Good luck.

Wow thanks so much for your interest everyone! I have had my little kitty home for awhile now. He is some cute. He is still pretty scared but I guess you should expect that when I just took him away from the only place he knew. He has slept most of the day. I figure because he wants to block out the world right now lol I haven't been able to get him to drink anything. I've gotten him to eat a couple of treats and a piece of balogna. He must have took them because they taste good.

When I let him go on the floor after awhile he will start meowing and when I go to see him or pick him up he hisses at me. Is this normal? It's been a long time since Ive had a kitten. But I hope he trusts me soon. The funny thing is that once I have him he certainly doesn't mind sleeping on me.

I'm really sorry. I got some great pictures but I won't be able to post them until I can use my moms laptop tomorrow I am typing this on an iPod.

He was born July 11th.

What do you think of his behavior. Is it normal?

Kalei

Oh and yep Kalypso lives with me now she has been great. I love having her with me again. When I brought the kitten home Kalypso just hissed at him and ran away and she is just hiding ever since.

Kalei

Pictures!

Here are the pictures finally!

continued...

Kalei