Thread: Thanks From Michael and Joseph Angel.

Thanks From Michael and Joseph Angel.

My Aunt Joan sent in 150 Dollars into Our Vet Dr Marsales for helping her Orange Friend Michael.
    I was touched as My Aunt Joan is a senior on a fixed income.
    I will repay her with lunches now that my taxes are paid, and we will find some good places where All Of Our Angels can join us in a nice meal. Tomorrow we are going for a Ploughman's Lunch with Ham or Sauasage, Bead , an Egg and Cheeses, Beets and a Salad.
    That will suit Our Angels to a T!!!!
    And I want to thank Pat aka Phesina and Helenn from Animal Welfare for donating money in Joseph's memory and their next male adoptee will be called Joseph.
    I am sure that My Juke Joint Joseph will appreciate that quite a bit.
    He would like a Little Joey to mentor.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

JJJ3 was an amazing cat and more than deserves such tributes. Michael is Michael, a most wonderful, loving, kind, patient, owesome orangie! He, too, is worth noble tributes. Give Michael loves from me.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Everybody here loves the Found Cats and what you do for them. They are all so special, even the awesome orangie Michael!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

And it is nice that My Aunt Joan helped out as she is living on a fixed income.
    We had an English style Ploughman's Lunch Today and that is just the beginning.
    I wish I could take Pat , and All of You Pet Talkers who have sent such nice things to My Found Cats.
    All we can do is say Thank You So Much!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS