Thread: Maddie

Maddie

Hi Maddie...You are a beautiful lady. I have always wanted a
    German Sheppard. But my husband says no big dogs. I am very happy that you found a wonderful family to love and take care of you. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.

Linda
    S C
    LHCamry

So happy you got such a great furrever home!! Your new mom and dad sound like the perfects ones for you!!!

Hello dear Maddie, I'm so glad that you got adopted and have a forever home with a mommy and daddy who love you. It's hard to learn new rules, isn't it sweetheart? But you stuck with it and made your humans so proud of you. I wish I could play ball with you Miss Maddie, we would have so much fun. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats on your special day. Congratulations Maddie, on being our DOTD.

Hi there Maddie! Congratulations on being crowned our VERY special and MOST deserving, Dog of the Day! What a beautiful girl you are Maddie, inside and out!Just look at that gorgeous smile! And you have every reason to smile Maddie, finding your way to the bestest, most loving forever family! What a very special Mommy and Daddy you have; special for not only choosing adoption, for choosing you, but for allowing you all the time you needed to settle into your new home and get acquainted with the "rules." And being the smart girl that you are, it didn't take you long! (As for the couch, well, most of us give our kids a pass on that one!) You know Maddie, personally, and through my work with doggie rescue, I've met too many families who after the first "slip up," or "accident," returned their adopted pup to the shelter! But not your family, and how well their patience has been rewarded, for they couldn't have wished for a sweeter, more loving and loyal best furkid than you!

I hope you're enjoying a very happy day sweet baby girl, celebrating with your Mommy and Daddy, and maybe your pup pals at the doggie park; won't your friends be excited when they hear that you're today's "top dog" (and your family's, each and EVERY day!) Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Maddie! Enjoy every minute of your wonderful life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Maddie,

It is so nice to meet you today. You are a very pretty girl and it's great
    to know you have a great home now. I know you are a good dog &
    love having a wonderful home of your very own. Congratulations sweetheart on
    being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. You deserve it. Sending lots of hugs
    and kisses just for you Maddie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beautiful girl Maddie! Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla