Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luna the Pittie **New Pics post #40!!**

Luna the Pittie **New Pics post #40!!**

My boyfriends family just got a new pit bull puppy. What actually happened is they found a very, very tiny puppy in the middle of the parking lot at Target!! They picked the pup up and waited around a bit to see who might have put the dog there, but eventually took the little one home. They took her to the vet and he estimated her to be about 5 weeks old. It's been a few weeks now and she's growing like a weed! She's a red nose pittie, with light tan and white fur and blue eyes! Absolutely gorgeous. I am just absolutely shocked that anyone would do such a thing to a puppy! Well, at least she now has a good home. They fell in love with her to much too find an adopter.

I'm going over there on Sunday and will for sure get some better pics. But I'll attach a pic to show how small she was when she first came to them. They named her Luna (meaning "moon" in spanish).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dab_20; 09-05-2010 at 04:00 PM.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

She's adorable! Red nose is just a color, doesn't mean anything.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    She's adorable! Red nose is just a color, doesn't mean anything.
    Thanks Yeah I knew that.... does red nose describe the light fur color also? Or just the "red" nose?

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Oh my gosh! What a cutie!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cute looks, but not cute breed.

Quote Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
    What is that supposed to mean? I'm sorry, but if you don't like a particular dog breed you don't need to express it in a rude way, you didn't have to comment on this thread at all if you don't like Pitbulls. That's just plain rude and there is no reason for it.

Dab, I'm sorry for the confrontation on your thread, but I think that Luna AND her breed are both adorable. I love her smushy little face. I can't wait to see more pics.

I'm with Alyssa on this one. If you don't have something nice to say, on a puppy introduction thread, please don't say anything at all!!!
    Forever in my heart...

It's just a pigment of the skin, dab.

Quote Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
    I do not want to argue with you but if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. If you don't like the breed, that's your loss. They are an amazing breed of dog and if you don't like them just don't reply. It's really that simple.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Thanks everyone! And for defending the thread and Pit Bulls in general!

All dog breeds have the potential to be GREAT animals. None excluded. Just like all children have the potential to be great adults; whether it's a child or a puppy, it is how they are raised.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

[CatsMeow,
    I´m sorry you had a bad experience with A pitbull..(not ALL pitbulls, so please don´t generalize)
    I´m sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty.. but you can´t blame a dog which has instincts and which has never been punished or corrected for such behaviors, that´s more like the owners fault.. just think as of a child who never gets corrected, he´d end up doing what he pleases when he pleases and just never listen to their parents.. same applies..and it could have been
    ANY other breed..

I was bitten by a German Shepherd but I don´t hate EVERY German Shepherd there is nor I say I don´t like the breed or whatnot.. hey, I don´t even hate the dog that bit me.. (I was kinda my fault too)

-------------------------------
    on a happier note

YAY!! Luna is gorgeous.. just look at that face.. makes me wanna squish her.. no wonder they fell in love with her.. she´s super cute!! so glad they spotted her and took her HOME
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I know.. what I said is what happened to me..

I know she wasn´t bitten.. she said her cat and bunny got killed by one and her dog almost got bitten too.. as well as the dogs owners.. I got that... and even if it was whatever breed ANY dog can do that if not properly trained or corrected..

I was the one bitten and said that even in a situation where it affected me directly I don´t hate any breed nor I generalize as she is doing

I´pm not bashing pitbulls in any way.. I´m defending them as a breed..
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

dab: please keep us posted on Luna.. she´ll be a striking lady..

notes-to-my-husband blog

I wanted to post to support Husky_mom. I was once severely bitten by a Corgi. I was trying to be nice, He didn't understand me. He plunged forward and bit me in several places. I was bleeding like anything. It's a sad story, but I didn't come to the conclusion that ALL Corgis are like that. I have a Corgi now and I love him. See? Just because one dog was mean to me doesn't mean the entire breed will be. CatsMeow, try to understand. There are hundreds of other pitbulls that are nicer than the one you mentioned, and I'm sure that that pitbull could be a much better dog if his owners train him better.

So, back to the puppy.....dab, please keep us updated! I for one, would love more pics.
    Forever in my heart...

(I'm going to ignore all the "bad" comments on this thread, and jump to the point.)

Dab_20, you are just surrounded by puppies now, aren't you? Hee hee
    This little girl is adorable! And I'm so glad they decided to bring her home. She's going to grow up to be a beautiful dog.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)