Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luna the Pittie **New Pics post #40!!**

IIRC from my days on the horse farm beagles are a hunting breed. My logic may be faulty here but wouldnt a hunting breed actually attack the prey?

To the OP, some friends of mine had a pair of pits name Luna and Eclipse. Luna is a beautiful puppy.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    IIRC from my days on the horse farm beagles are a hunting breed. My logic may be faulty here but wouldnt a hunting breed actually attack the prey?

To the OP, some friends of mine had a pair of pits name Luna and Eclipse. Luna is a beautiful puppy.
    No. A hunting breed trees squirrels, runs rabbits into holes. They do not attack. I know because I had a beagle, (Goldberg). Go see his memorial thread in Dog Memorial- no one posts there and it would be nice to have someone post.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post

Plus, Why does you title say Banned! ? LOL are you putting yourself in time-out.

Quote Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
    Plus, Why does you title say Banned! ? LOL are you putting yourself in time-out.
    It brings me some funnay.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Actually beagles are pretty intense since they are a hunting breed. I LOVE them to death but would never own one.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    (I'm going to ignore all the "bad" comments on this thread, and jump to the point.)

Dab_20, you are just surrounded by puppies now, aren't you? Hee hee
    This little girl is adorable! And I'm so glad they decided to bring her home. She's going to grow up to be a beautiful dog.
    Hehe I know I am so happy about it lol I have realllly been wanting a puppy ever since Springen left to live with my brother. I just miss his energy and a "three dog household". I just started college though, so I don't have the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    So ANYWAY, I agree Danielle, I can't wait to see these pics I really want some new pics of your entire crew as well. I LOVE your crew, and I love red nose pits.
    Hehe thanks, Alyssa! I'll get some pics of Molli and Sammy up soon.... and of course post some of Springen when I see him! I saw his last weekend but I forgot to take pictures

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    Her story is very sad. Gosh at 5 weeks miss Luna should still be with her mommy!
    I'm SO glad she has a good home now though! She's very cute!
    I know I was very worried for her but now she is 7-8 weeks and doing wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by IRescue452 View Post
    She's a cutie. I hope there weren't any more puppies in the lot that they didn't see. I'd assume a target parking lot is full of cars they could hide under. I hope they socialize her well and don't get discouraged by people who say bad things or cross the street when they see her coming. She'll be changing people's minds about the breed in no time.

And for the record, Autumn got attacked most recently by a beagle.
    I know, they looked around for about twenty minutes and didn't see any other pups or anything. It's so sad If there were any I hope someone had the heart to take them. I'm sure any person would have!
    Yes, once she gets all her first puppy shots they plan on trips to my house to meet Molli and Sam (Springen would LOVE her if he's here!) and a park nearby that allows off leash dogs. It's the only one in the valley and pet owners there are extremely responsible compared to many dog parks. The city wants to make it so dogs can no longer be off leash

Anyways, thanks everyone! I'll take some pics with my cell phone tomorrow I know my bf's brother has a bias about Pit Bulls, and this pup will really change his mind I think

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I've finally gotten into Pit Boss, even though some of the things he does are illegal or just stupid. Did anyone see the pittie from Bark Avenue rescue last night? What a perfect sweetheart! He looked like a dog that could just play with people for hours.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Quote Originally Posted by IRescue452 View Post
    I've finally gotten into Pit Boss, even though some of the things he does are illegal or just stupid. Did anyone see the pittie from Bark Avenue rescue last night? What a perfect sweetheart! He looked like a dog that could just play with people for hours.
    I watch that show occasionally. I like it, but like you said, he seems to not have much brains sometimes. lol He really has a passion for the breed, however

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Here's little Luna girl!!

I got to visit her today, and she is just TINY! I have to wonder whether the vet was right that she was 5 weeks a couple weeks ago... she looks 6 weeks old right now to me! But she has doubled in size and her energy level is crazy! She's such a sweet little pup though. I am just in love She actually doesn't have blue eyes, they are a gorgeous dark green color... as you can kinda see in the first picture.

Sorry for the small sizes and poor quality... they were taken with my cell phone. I took some videos also which I will upload here in a minute.

EDIT:
    Here are the links to the videos. They're really bad quality but I just think they're cute... shes a BUSY puppy.
    http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a22...0905001306.mp4
    http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a22...0905001255.mp4

(Excuse my annoying voice)
    Last edited by dab_20; 09-05-2010 at 04:14 PM.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by dab_20 View Post
    Here's little Luna girl!!

I got to visit her today, and she is just TINY! I have to wonder whether the vet was right that she was 5 weeks a couple weeks ago... she looks 6 weeks old right now to me! But she has doubled in size and her energy level is crazy! She's such a sweet little pup though. I am just in love She actually doesn't have blue eyes, they are a gorgeous dark green color... as you can kinda see in the first picture.

That is probably just the cutest little pup I have ever seen beside Goldberg and my little Max! Give her many many hugs and kisses for me!

She is completely adorable! Puppy breath!
    I've Been Frosted

I love her, I really do! As you know I have a passion for them. At 5 weeks they usually have blue eyes and change. Most breeds have blue eyes as pups. She is gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    I love her, I really do! As you know I have a passion for them. At 5 weeks they usually have blue eyes and change. Most breeds have blue eyes as pups. She is gorgeous!
    Thanks! Yeah, kinda like human babies. They're a dark blue and then eventually change to their adult color. I hope hers stays this green color... they're very unique!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I think they will they may get lighter or darken as she gets older. They look hazel at this point.