Thread: Darling Darla Faye!

Darling Darla Faye!

Hi there Darla Faye! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, be still my heart! How precious and adorable can a rattie get? Your photos are pricelessly precious, especially the one of your posing with your fursibs, Percie the rat and Lillie the dog! I can just picture you and Percie snuggled up in your hammock! You've only been with your person, your family, a mere few weeks, and already you've stolen their hearts, completely! What a wonderful addition you are to your loving family, Darla Faye! Your human, your furry friends, are so lucky to have a best buddy and loving furkid in you! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart! I hope you and Percie and Lillie are all treated to a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration! Cuddles and little kisses to you beautiful Darla Faye (and to Percie and Lillie, too)!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darla Faye what a little beauty you are!!!

I love your name. What a special name for a special girl!!! It was such a treat to see your sweet pictures today. I'm still smiling from all the cute!!! I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Darla Faye,
    What a cutie pie you are. I just love that sweet face, bet you get lots of kisses on that cute nose.
    So you like shoulder rides and are friends with a pup. LOL How rattie that is, ratties are the best.
    I am glad you are enjoying life with a wonderful mommy who knows how special you and your sisters are.
    Enjoy your special day sweetheart, sending lots of kisses on that incredibly cute face.

Dear Darla, I like your cute whiskers! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678