Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The cat my ex kicked out- found...

The cat my ex kicked out- found...

Well no one knows except Karen but my Ex threw a cat out of our house that was OURS. Her name was Bear. She was black. Here's what happened:

At 2:00-2:30 am Eastern, I heard a loud MEOW. Me, and my 9-year-old daughter went to check it out. We saw a black cat, then my Neighbor's pitbulls. They were killing the cat. My daughter ran in and grabbed her BB gun (She collected it- just to look at she never messes.) And filled it with pellets. She shot one past the dogs, and it dropped to the ground. The dogs ran off, and the cat was laying there. We rushed her to the vet to find out- they read the Tattoo and Chip and it was our cat- It was Bear. She died at 3:00am Eastern this morning. I will miss you, Bear! Here is my daughter:

I will miss you forever, Bear kitty! You poor thing.

We went back home and went to sleep. It wasn't a dream- it was real...

R.I.P BEAR!

Unhappy Sorry to hear about the kitty.

OMG!! Sorry to hear to hear about the poor kitty. I don't know why somebody would do that! I hope you and your daughter are doing fine.

What a mean horrible thing it was to throw a House Cat out on the street where Bear would be defenceless
    And worse yet that some goon let his Pit Bulls loose and they would attack anything,a child , an animal of a senior
    We are so sorry to hear that Bear died such a horrible death, we hope that the creeps have bad karma, and have to pay a price.
    Bear now has her wings of Silver and Gold now and is a member ogf Our Awesome Angels Army Companions, and is welcome all over the World in halls, resorts and Hotels.
    Shewill have a Great Life , and will there there waiting for you in LOVE when you cross over to Paradise.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    What a mean horrible thing it was to throw a House Cat out on the street where Bear would be defenceless
    And worse yet that some goon let his Pit Bulls loose and they would attack anything,a child , an animal of a senior
    We are so sorry to hear that Bear died such a horrible death, we hope that the creeps have bad karma, and have to pay a price.
    Bear now has her wings of Silver and Gold now and is a member ogf Our Awesome Angels Army Companions, and is welcome all over the World in halls, resorts and Hotels.
    Shewill have a Great Life , and will there there waiting for you in LOVE when you cross over to Paradise.
    One Fine Day
    Yeah he always lets them dogs out. The stupid mutts climb my fence and are trying to kill my LITTLE TINY CHIHUAHUAH! If he can't keep them under control, and they get ahold of one of my animals, they gonna wish they hadn't.... They have their own yard! Fenced in! Gosh, the dogs killed a dog, ripped their own owners' arms off, and... worse, like, killed Bear!

I feel your pain, unfortunately. We had our precious baby girl, Kitty, mauled to death by a dog in front of our house. Kitty never wanted tobe indoors, so she lived outside and was loved by the entire neighborhood. I have neither liked or trusted dogs since then. I apologize to all the dog owners out there, but if I ever see another dog attacking a cat...dead dog.

<<Hugs>>
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
    Gosh, the dogs killed a dog, ripped their own owners' arms off, !
    Both arms?

I am very sorry to hear about Bear. That is just horrible.

This is why I keep my kitties indoors. Growing up we had outdoor cats and they usually always ended up getting hit by cars, or would just never come back home (so who knows what happened to them). I always said when I grow up I'm not having a cat that goes outside.

RIP Bear
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

So sorry to hear about your cat. What a horrifying thing to witness.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Oh, I am so very sorry. This is all so awful, every bit of it.

Rest in peace, dearest Bear. You deserved SO MUCH better.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am very sorry to learn about Bear.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a sad, horrible end to your beautiful kitty, Bear, and how difficult for you and your daughter to witness it. It gives me nightmares to know your ex has access to your home. I hope you and your daughter are safe. Can't you bring charges against your neighbors? I know it wouldn't bring Bear back, but it might prevent the death or injury to other cats, small dogs, or even children.

RIP Bear. No animal deserves a violent ending like yours.
    Play gently at the Bridge while you wait for those who truly loved you.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

This is horrible. RIP sweet Bear. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I'm so sorry for Bear. RIP, sweet one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I want to know why no one has reported those dogs! They have a history of attacking and causing harm, what is it going to take, a child getting killed?

RIP Bear, you did not deserve this! Those dogs should have already been delt with before they did this to you!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!