Thread: Jasmine

Jasmine

Oh Jasmine, you are indeed a princess and deserve all the royal treatment your owners bestow on you. I could just reach into the computer and give that gorgeous white tummy a big rub.

It was wonderful to read about how your dad spends all that time with you, but it’s not difficult to see why. I can’t imagine you spitting and hissing, Ms Jasmine – but if you say so, I suppose I have to believe it. I hope your treatment has worked and that you have many more pampered years with your doting mom and dad. Be a little considerate of Dexter and Floyd, as they obviously need lots of love and care as rescue kitties.

Congrats on being such a wonderful Cat of the Day, Jasmine!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Oh, Jasmine, you are so beautiful. You remind me of my first kitty, Marigold (another "flower" child), with your orange and white fur and feisty manner. I hope the radiation conquered those nasties in your nasal cavity and you remain healthy. You have a wonderful life, Jasmine - napping with your dad, showing Dexter and Floyd the ways of catness, and having a mom who loves you. I hope you enjoy a great day as COTD, sweet girl Jasmine.

Jasmine some humans might think you're a terrible cat but clearly you're a sweet girl at heart! Happy cat of the day -- Hope you get spoilt rotten

Jasmine, I'm so glad that you're holding your own after going through such an ordeal as radiation treatments. You definitely are a special cat and I do wish you many, many more happy years w/your humans. Enjoy your day as COTD, princess.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh no we are so sorry that you have that terrible disease in your nose, that is a terrible place for a Cat to be ill, as our sense of smell is so important to us to know where we are.
    We are praying for you Jasmine that your White Coats got all the bad things out and that you will be as well and healthy as ever.

If there is a good thing in all this Jasmine its that your Family realizes how much they love you and are spoiling you ever more with lots of varities of food as Our Dad did when Michael, Joseph and Princess lost their appetites.
    YOU are one Gorgeous Cat Jasmine with so many years of love and companionship in you.

Michael, Miquelito and All Of We Orange Porchies are sending their Owesome Orange Healing Prayers to Our Newest Owesome Orangie ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ Jewel Cat Jasmime ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jasmine!

Jasmine - you are such a high maintenance diva - lol! A cute one to boot!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Jasmine you certainly are a beauty!!!

No wonder you are the queen of your household. Who could say no to your goregous self? How wonderful that you have some alone time with your paw paw every day too. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

prayers for you Jasmine

I know we are all hoping that you will recover from this horrible disease and be your feisty funny self real soon. Your family loves you so much, that's obvious - and they want you around for many years to come. Take care cutie pie.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hi there beautiful Jasmine, and a very happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, yes, what a most pampered, princess puss you are, and deservedly so! So, where to begin...perhaps with those TEN cat trees? And of course not just any bed would do, only the "big bed," as befits a girl of your royal bearing! hehe Well, you may have not been the perfect fit for your first, um, "family," but oh, what a glorious 9 years it's been! Wow, what a Dad!!! 2 hour kitty massage sessions and one on one private time? Doesn't get much better than that! And of course your Mommy is hopelessly, helplessy devoted to accomodating your every whim!

I'm sorry to hear of your health challenges, Jasmine! But we give great thanks to your amazing, dedicated, devoted Mom and Dad for doing all in their power to bring you back to health, and oh, what a gutsy, brave girl you are, tolerating those radiation and chemo treatments with such stalwart grace! I'll be keeping you in my prayers dear Jasmine, hoping for a swift and complete recovery, and many more wonderful years with your family! Oh, did I tell you how gorgeous you are? I just love that creamy orange colored coat, and those pale, jade green eyes..so beautiful! And you don't look one day over 7!!!

Thank you for writing to us Jasmine! Reading your entertaining, heartwarming, inspirational story was the perfect end to my afternoon! I hope this finds you well, sweetheart, that you are enjoying a very special, an EXTRA special day of pampering, being spoiled even more than usual, and loved to the max...and of course, bossing around Dexter and Floyd (they know who's the boss)! hehe

Hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Jasmine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jasmine,

Anyone can see from your pictures, you are definately a true Princess
    and should be treated as such. You are a beautiful kitty. I am so
    sorry to hear that you have had health problems. I hope you continue to
    heal & get better & better every day. Congratulations on being chosen
    for special honors as our CAT OF THE DAY. Please have a little
    patience with Dexter & Floyd, ok? I'll bet they've never lived with a
    Princess kitty before. Hugs & lovies sweetheart Jasmine.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jasmine

Jasmine, I think you are a beautiful girl. I hope the treatments work on your illness and that you have many more years in your 9 lives. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC