Thread: The girls are getting over being mad at me!

The girls are getting over being mad at me!

YAY! They are getting over being made at me for bringing the baby kitten in the house. They started warming up to me yesterday. Before that, I couldn't even touch them or I got growled/hissed at. Yesterday Giz came wanted in my lap and so did Samantha. They didn't stay but a moment but that was better than being hissed and growled at. Today they are being very friendly, wanting petting and holding.. Samantha is sleeping with me again, the trick is not to take the kitten in the bedroom and that makes it OK..

Lil Bit is doing great. She is taking her bottle and is right on target for what she should be eating. After eating, I put her on the floor and play with her or let her just wander around and she wanders all over the place but eventually ends up at my feet. She has got to be teething because she will bite down on the nipple of the bottle and chew, chew, chew! She gets such a grip on it that you can't pull it out of her mouth!

Here are some new pictures of her..

I took this one to show her colors.. (I LOVE those caremel colored spots on her.Look at the ears!)

This I use to use for Amy but now and using for her. It is her sleeping buddie.

See how she sleeps next to it, almost under it!

Gosh! And all that PINK on her just makes me squeel with delight!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Wow Laura, it's great to know that peace is returning to your house! Have the kitties had any contact with Lil Bit yet? Like her fursibs, the baby is gorgeous! Sending scritchies and lovies to everyone.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Awwwww, Lil Bit! What an adorable, precious tiny kitty! And Laura, I am so happy that your girls are getting over being mad at you. Please give them some big hugs, lovies and snuggles from me.

This picture of Giz just touches my heart! She's so beautiful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, she is such and ADORABLE little thing!!!!!

Here's hoping and praying that you are soon all one big happy family again!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

None of them will have anything to do with her PERIOD! Boo will walk up to her kennel rather she is in it or not and investigate but that's as close as any gets to her so far. If Lil Bit even moves when Amy is in the room, she hisses and growls like crazy..

I keep telling them all that they were this little one time but that don't phase them one bit! LOL!

I'm glad to hear that your girls are getting over being mad at you. Lil Bit sure is a cutie pie and I don't know how you'll be able to let her go. From my experience though, female cats do take longer to adjust to a new addition. Both of my girls will still hiss and growl at Alani & Blaze but it doesn't faze them one bit. I hope that Lil Bit continues to do well in your care and that your girls will start becoming more comfortable with having a little one around. Good luck.

LOL they just couldn't stay away from mommy and her cuddles! So nice to have them coming back.

That 2d photo of Lil Bit, oh my gosh!

Oh my, she is such a sweet little fluff ball and absolutely adorable in that second picture!! I'm glad she is thriving with you - in spite of your other mean hostile kitties, They will be friends in a few weeks time, I bet!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Second picture- Cute warning.

SO cute. Good thing the furbabies are coming back to "mommy".

The graet thing about the Good Old Days at the Found Cat Hotel were that the Gentlemen Cats like Moose , Joseph and Michael were there to hug the New Arrivals and be their mentors.
    Michael is still here and the Young Cats are nice to their Dear OLd Friend, and we are praying that Your Ladies will warm up to Little Bit a bit.
    Princess was pretty good with the Youngster too as long as it was not meal time.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aww, what a precious kitty!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

They sure can hold a grudge, can't they? When I came back from vacation, Yodie actually ran from me! I'm glad that you're getting back to normal somewhat. So, are you going to keep Li'l Bit?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I don't plan on keeping her, my house is already full. I would love to have somebody take her now and finish her bottle feeding and keep her forever! I had one that was bottle fed as a baby and I always wished I had been the one who bottle fed him.

I will get her fixed, all her shots, tests and stuff, then try to find her a good home once she is weaned..