Thread: Hi, Chula!

Hi, Chula!

He is my favorite little guy in the whole world
    Oh, boy, that says it all! Chula, I like your grey fur and I bet you are very soft to pet and give scritchens to I hope you get some extra loving today! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Chula what an adorable sweetie you are!!!

What a treat for me to see your sweet face on my computer today. It sure brightened up my rainy day!!! I can only imagine the fun of being greeted by you in person every day. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi cutie Chula! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a precious little Chin you are! Easy to see why you're your mom's "favorite little guy in the whole wide world!" And to think it all started with you..."Spoiled Rotten Chinchilla Rescue!" You must have made quite the impression, stealing her heart as you did, and selling her on Chin love! And what a wonderful legacy to claim as your very own; helping homeless Chins find their way to forever families as special and loving as yours! You truly are one extra special little fellow; as adorable as they come, and so deserving of being honored here today! But I ask you Chula, how can you not fall in love with a critter whose fave foods are as "enchanting" as apple twigs and rose hips? Your photo spread and video are utterly heart melting, and we thank your Mom for sharing so much of your sweet self with us! (Those of shots of your face all scrunched up as you snuggle in your fleece blankie are sooo adorable!)

Congratulations and thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight precious Chula, being "spoiled rotten!" I hope your mom will give you a few extra skritches, a cuddle and kiss for me, and of course, an extra apple twig or two! Long and happy life to you, precious one!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Chula,
    What a sweet angel you are. I loved watching the video. Your beautiful fur looks so soft. I am glad you have found a special forever home where you are spoiled and loved as all chins should be.
    Happy Pet of The Day