Thread: Scout

Scout

Love you ears Scout! Congrats on being DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Scout...You sure are pretty. I watched your video. Love your voice.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda SC
    LHCamry

Over the Top Scout

Dear Friend,
    I had not planned on taking the time to comment on any of the pets this morning but after seeing Scout's photos and, most especially, hearing that wonderful yodeling voice of hers, I had to comment. Scout's an over the top dog, the kind you don't find ever day. She has such a sweet face, too. My dad had a Corgi but was the tailless variety, named "Shadow". Unfortunately, she's since gone to the Rainbow Bridge but she had a long, happy life, especially in her latter years when my dad made his home hers.
    I pray Scout has a long, happy, healthy life, filled with warm, sunny days, with nice shade trees under which to take an afternoon snooze, and cozy nights for her to sleep blissfully to recharge her energy for the next day. May she have lots of toys, some really good snacks, although not too many since they can be prone to gain weight when they get older, and a water bowl with some nice cool water from the refrigerator, at least once a day (my puppy dog Harvick, a half Pom, half Shih Tzu loves a cold drink from the frig and our vet said it was fine to give him cold water like that). She'll enjoy it, I betcha.
    May you, my friend, be blessed of God in all ways. May you be happy, healthy and, above all, know HIM Who made you and the Savior, Jesus Christ, who came to save you...and all of us as we have all fallen short in this life. May you spend eternity with the Lord and when you get there, expect to see Scout, also, if she has gone by then. Some will argue that animals don't have a soul and they just die and that's it. Look into those eyes of Scout's and anyone with any spiritual perception can see there will be life after death for these sweet animal friends of which our Creator has graced us.
    Take care.
    My love to all, in Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

My lil girl

Thanks everybody; Scout is my lil girl. I acquired her through the tragic death of her sister, a black and white cardie, who was killed at doggie day care by another dog. She was mauled to death. The breeder was going to keep Scout for breeding, but he offered her to me after her sister's death. I could not resist her overwhelming cuteness and today we are inseparable. I highly recommend the breed.

More Scout photos

See more photos of Scout here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/LoraComo/Scout#

and her sister Roxie here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/LoraComo/Roxie#

Sweet Scout!

What a cutie you are - with those gigantic ears!
    I like your 'singing' too...lol! You are one sweet lil' Corgi!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Scout!

Scout the Corgi! Hello, cutie! I would love to give you a hug today. Perhaps your family will give you one from me? Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, what a precious Corgi girl you are, Scout! How can you not love that sweet face, those beautiful eyes, those "low rider" legs and those awesome ears! (When my Lab goes belly up for rubs, and her long ears flop straight back, we call it "doing a Corgi!") I just love your breed Scout; beautiful doggies with great personalities; so smart, so active; loving to "work!" And I think you're the first Blue Merle Corgi I've had the pleasure of meeting! Your coat and coloring are gorgeous!

I'm so happy your former owner allowed you to fore go a life of breeding; re-homing you and allowing you to live a carefree, happy, love filled life with a devoted forever family (but so, so sad to learn the horrific, tragic, circumstances that led her to that decision).

Well, your video is simply the best, Scout! What a voice; now that's a yodel! Yes, you have a big voice Scout, and an equally big personality, and a bigger still, heart!

I can't wait to check out the additional photos your proud mommy has shared with us!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Scout! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day, being spoiled to bits!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Scout,

I am pleased to meet you pretty girl. My pups loved hearing your
    yodeling sounds today.You really had their undivided attention. You seem
    like a great companion to go through life with & I can tell you are very
    loved & treasured. Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out hugs & kisses to help you celebrate sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt