Oh Terry - my heart is breaking right along with yours. I know what you're going thru, and the worry overtaking you because you don't really know for sure, what is making your baby so sick. Please don't blame yourself - put your energies into helping Delilah, and it doesn't sound like there were any signs that this was coming anyway. I've been there with the guilt trip, and it just doesn't help anything, and will only wear you down.

I've never experienced anything like this with my pooches, so I can't be of any help to you there. Both my guys have a heart murmur tho, but I don't know if an enlarged heart goes along with that or not, but they go along as normal, and the murmurs haven't gotten any worse in several years. Neither has ever had an ultrasound.

Many prayers and good wishes going out to little Delilah and you, and of course for Daisy too. I'm praying so hard for a good outcome. Myndi and Sparky are sending along doggie kisses for all of you too.

Hang in there Terry. I know that you're a strong person, and little Delilah needs exactly that right now from her Mom.

Please keep us up to date with any news.
BTW - how old is she?

BIG HUGS {{{{Terry}}}}