Thread: Please help! -CUREJM CAME FIRST- :-D

Please help! -CUREJM CAME FIRST- :-D

I know there have been a lot of these, and most of you are going to ignore this, but JM are back down to third. We need to get to second. I don't want to have to see another child in pain because of this awful autoimmune disease... I don't want any families to have to suffer what our friends have gone through.

The boy I know, he means everything to his mum, and she wants to see him happy and to help him but she can't help take her little boys pain away without your help and your votes. He is 5. He has done nothing to deserve this and I, and his family and his other friends want to see him grow up pain free.

Please, I know I sound like I am begging for your votes, but this means so much to his mum, and could change Elliot's life. It takes 2 minutes to vote, you only have to vote the once today, and then the contest is over. Please, we just want to be able to see Elliot (and other children like him) free of this disease http://www.refresheverything.com/makejmamemory

(Elliot)
    Last edited by Whisk_Luva; 09-01-2010 at 05:05 AM.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I voted - or tried to anyway. Even logged in to Facebook to try to do it, got an error, so I don't know if my vote counted or not.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I voted - or tried to anyway. Even logged in to Facebook to try to do it, got an error, so I don't know if my vote counted or not.
    Thanks for trying... my friend got an error a few weeks ago, she tried again a few minutes later and it was fine.. so if you have time you could try again? We know some people just voted and they went through ok.... so I don't think the site is down Thanks.

And thanks for your help Cassiesmom
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

My sister and I voted, I voted from 4 of my accounts, made 1 new so then it became four.

I tried to vote but it froze my computer. Twice. Not sure what the problem is. Myositis is what my son had when I posted here a couple of years ago. It's downright scary, especially in the beginning when you don't know what's happening. I'll try to vote again tomorrow.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    My sister and I voted, I voted from 4 of my accounts, made 1 new so then it became four.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I tried to vote but it froze my computer. Twice. Not sure what the problem is. Myositis is what my son had when I posted here a couple of years ago. It's downright scary, especially in the beginning when you don't know what's happening. I'll try to vote again tomorrow.
    Voting is closed now, but thanks for tying to help.

We don't know who won until a few hours time..
    -Ellie

Thank you for all your help CureJM came 1st..
    -Ellie

Awwwwww....thats great mate.
    I betcha he's happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisk_Luva View Post
    Thank you for all your help CureJM came 1st..

Great job Ellie! I know how hard you worked!

YAAAAY! Cure juvenile myositis!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

YAHOO!! I thought I should see the result but they ahdn't come by then. OMG!! Its so great. GREAT NEWS!!!

Cure JM DID win which was awesome! There are lots of great projects out there to help cure other terrible disease which affect children. Here's one page but there are so many more:

http://www.refresheverything.com/sea...e|false|false|

Please take a minute to vote for RETT SYNDROME. They almost won last month but lost at the very last minute as the international votes were disqualified

Thanks for all your help

Quote Originally Posted by MoonandBean View Post
    Cure JM DID win which was awesome! There are lots of great projects out there to help cure other terrible disease which affect children. Here's one page but there are so many more:

http://www.refresheverything.com/sea...e|false|false|

Please take a minute to vote for RETT SYNDROME. They almost won last month but lost at the very last minute as the international votes were disqualified
    Yep... I haven't been around much the last few days but will go vote now Please everyone- we got JM to number one... please help to give money to retts and other great causes!
    -Ellie