Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pinot and All Catmobile Friends

Hey Kitties! I think my purrents party will go off well, I feel safe in leaving things in their hands now (and with about 50 people coming over, I don't really want to be here, anyway!), so it's on to Pleasanton! Are you all ready?? The Catmobile will be whisking by your house sometime in the wee hours of tomorrow morning to get us to the festivities on time! The route's all planned for the kitties signed on, if you haven't yet, please call me this evening and I'll add you to the route! Slainte!

"PLEASANTON -- The 145th annual edition of the Scottish Gathering and Games kicks off Friday with a parade down Main Street, featuring the U.S. Marine Band San Diego. The Scottish Games festivities begin at 9 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Bring on the bagpipes! And the highland dancers and heavy weight athletes. Don't forget the fish 'n' chips -- and the ale. * Living history: Reenactment guilds with Mary Queen of Scots and her entourage; Highland Warriors, Roman Legions and invading Vikings; period artisans and craftsmen. * Gathering of the Clans: This is the place, with nearly 100 clan tents, to research one's heritage for Scottish blood. * Birds of Prey: More than 20 exotic birds, including hawks, falcons and owls. * Sheep dog trials: Demonstrations by the Northern California Working Sheepdog Association. * Clydesdale horse team.* Highland cattle, aka "coos": With long coats of hair, these magnificent animals are ready for the cold Scottish winter. * Whisky Tasting: For an additional cost, sample premium single malt whiskies and/or attend a seminar with a Whisky Master."

Good times!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    The rest of the gang will for sure be there (they're stowing away in Bob and Sydney's luggage)... they CAN'T WAIT to see the Bagpipe Trio perform for the public!
    Hey guys, you don't have to squish yourselves in Bob and Sydney's luggage - there's plenty of room in the Catmobile for you to stretch out in comfort.

Hi Ms. Killearn Kitties, Your girls arrived in Trenton safe and sound. They're at my place now resting, talking on their cell phones, and waiting for Soncat to arrive home from work with Cheezburgers for dinner.

The Catmobile is fully stocked with our usual array of tasty snacks and ready to go. We're waiting for a few more arrivals now. After our Cheezburgers it's naps for all of us until the very careful Catmobile driver gets here between 10:00 & 11:00 pm then we're on our way.

Pinot, I'll call you when we get to Ellicot City. Fellow travellers, grab a nap and turn your cell phones on. See all of you very soon!

Your friend,
    Groucho

PS: DON"T FORGET YOUR SUNGLASSES!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh, you've convinced us.. we will be ready and all set to go early tomorrow morning with our pals on the Catmobile! We will check in by cell phone for exact time.

Poppy, Elmer, and Sparkler
    Last edited by phesina; 09-02-2010 at 07:22 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you Groucho, for taking such good care of my girls. They will certainly be looking forward to seeing Soncat again (with all those cheezburgers!)

I expect that they are relaxing in their very favourite tartan accessory -

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Sophie and Chelsea Pearl -- Can I please go with you on your Halloween shopping trip? I'd like to find a treat for Michael and the Found Cats.

Purrs,
    Cassie
    Well of course! Three purrs are always better than two!

I'm getting excited! Chels aka The Princess
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Well I don't know if Merlin will be there or not as he's still recovering fromthe last trip. My senior boy sure needs his sleep these days. Anyway, I've given him the option. He loves the bagpipes (I used to play them years ago) and of course he loves his Sparkler - he'll call you today and let you know, Groucho.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Angel and Chip and Chuck are grounded so won't be able to come this trip.
    They knocked my floor lamp over the other night and opened two bags of kitty litter and threw it all over the kitchen. What a mess!!! They need to prove they can behave themselves before they will be allowed another trip.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Well of course! Three purrs are always better than two!

I'm getting excited! Chels aka The Princess
    Me too!!! We'll have so much fun!!!

Hey Chels, Angel, Chuck and Chip are grounded... can you help me to convince Mrs. Momoffuzzyfaces that we'll keep an eye them so she would let them go??
    astrid

An e-mail just came in from the Catmobile. Groucho says everyone is fine and on their best behavior. They're watching Cats 101 on Animal Planet and laughing hysterically at what they call all the misinformation on the program. Franklin has settled right in and has made plans with the other guy kitties to do "guy stuff" at the games rather than stay with Chels. Already Franklin is very well liked by one and all. He also got himself some sunglasses.

The kitty krew is enjoying the snacks, catching up on the gossip, and so far having a great time. The Catmobile is running a bit ahead of schedule and it looks like they'll reach Pleasanton in plenty of time to catch the opening of the games.

Before they left last night, I reminded all of them to stay away from the beer, ale, and other spirits since they're all underage. No word on when the PT Kitty Bagpipe Trio will be called on stage.

Purrents, please let us know if you hear from your sweeties?

Mac and Ming left early this morning on the Amtrak. I will let everyone know when I hear from them. We had to do some talking to get them to allow those bagpipes on the train with Ming as carry-on luggage!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by astrid View Post
    Hey Chels, Angel, Chuck and Chip are grounded... can you help me to convince Mrs. Momoffuzzyfaces that we'll keep an eye them so she would let them go??
    Well how about letting Grandma and/or Winnie join The Princess Purr Posse? They deserve to have a bit of a vacation....
    xox - Chels
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Post from Catberry Mobile..

Mom, all settled in on Main Street after the parade; the Catmobile is in a great spot. Sorry the grounded kitties couldn't make it but I know what grounded means, and there's not any way they could come. Shopping has begun, we'll be on to the fairgrounds tomorrow. Love ya Mom! Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Our Awesome Angels Army are having a Big Party at the Canadian National Exhibit in Toronto over the Labor Day Weekend.
    There will be so many things to see and do , and a Huge Food Exhibit with Graet Food from All Over the World so that every Nationality of Angel will have something to eat from their Home and Native Land

All Pet Talkers of course are most welcome, especially the Catmobile
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Purrents,
    We are having such a super time here at the Scottish Games. There's so much to see and do that we don't know where to start.

Well, the PT Kitty Bagpipe Trio performed for the first time in public yesterday. They did exceptionally well and the crowd loved them! Sydney, Ming, and Bob looked fantastic in their tartans and sunglasses as they played and danced on the stage. The Trio did so well that they were asked to play again in the closing ceremonies today. By the way, Franklin is now taking bagpipe lessons from Ming. Chels is not impressed.

The ladies are all off shopping and we guys are going to check out the food stands. See you in a few more days.

Your friend,
    Groucho

Got a text from Mac. "Mom, Ming did really well on those bag things. You would be proud. Coming home in a few days. Having a good time. What do you think of blue hair dye. Love, Mac." BLUE HAIR DYE??!!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!