Thread: Squirtle

Squirtle

WELL YOU ARE A UNIQUE PET-AND THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL PEARL EYES! I AM A NY/USA CAT LADY. TURTLES AREN'T REALLY SLOW- HM SOMEONE OUT THERE TELLS LIES-LOL WOW-VERY INTERESTING TO LEARN NEW THINGS. YOU TAKE A GOOD PICTURE TOO! ALL THE BEST SUSANSWATLIN518

Hey, this is Sana's turtle! Nice to see Squirtle as POTD! I hope he gets extra treats today as a reward

Squirtle, I like your name and your story about out-foxing the birds! I'm glad your poor foot doesn't hamper your speed and I think you are a really neat POTD. Have a fun day of celebration with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Squirtle what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I love your name!!! What a treat to see your pictures today. I don't think I've ever seen a turtle like you before. It was lots of fun to meet you cyberly today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Squirtle! Happy Pet of the Day to you! One of our very own being honored today; what a treat, and how proud your mom must be!

"Squirtle!" What a precious name for one precious creature You're so beautiful (or handsome), and with the sweetest personality! I loved reading your mom's description of your enchanted life! Squirtle pond...now that sounds like something out of a fairy tale! What fun you must have, exploring your yard and garden, hiding in the tall grass and flowers, napping in Squirtle pond!Even the birds want to play with you! You may have a bit of a "deformity," but it sure hasn't kept from enjoying every moment of your wonderful life...or running fast!

I don't think there's a more loved turtle on earth than you, Squirtle, and for good reason...you're the best, and your mom so lucky to have you in her life!

Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, Squirtle; lounging in Squirtle pond, being spoiled and loved to pieces! Please have your mom give you a "hug" for me! P.S...The photo of you cleaning your window is too cute!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~