Thread: Elliot (please help a child with a painful autoimmune disease)

Elliot (please help a child with a painful autoimmune disease)

This is Elliot, a family friends 5 year old son Isn't he just the sweetest? I thought I would post some photos of him (with permission from his mum) to thank those of you who have voted for JM in the pepsi refresh project (this is the little boy who has JM by the way)

Thanks to those who have been voting, I know Catherine (Elliot's mum) really does appreciate your help. Please continue voting, or if you haven't been voting please vote.... there isn't much time left (only today and tomorrow left to vote before the contest ends), and the first 3 places are very close. All we have to do is keep them in second or above and they win the money to help cure JM. Here is where you can vote: http://www.refresheverything.com/makejmamemory

And as always please keep little Elliot in your thoughts! We are all hoping his treatment is working.. thank you!
    Last edited by Whisk_Luva; 08-31-2010 at 11:55 AM.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Bump... last day to vote...
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Please vote today........even if you haven't voted all month. Today is the last day and the top 3 are sooooooooooo close (only the top 2 win the grant money)

CURE JM

Sorry, but I don't know what happened to Elliot? Sorry I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    Sorry, but I don't know what happened to Elliot? Sorry I don't know
    Elliot has a rare and painful autoimmune disease called JM (Juvenile Myositis). He is only 5, and his mum is trying to get people to vote for this cause to help/cure her son. There is only one voting day left now so please if you can vote for the organization here: http://www.refresheverything.com/makejmamemory
    -Ellie