Thread: Bun Bun

Bun Bun

What a cute Bunny you are. Just adorable. You sound like a super smart bunny to.

Bun Bun

Hello, my young friend. I really enjoyed your telling of how Bun Bun gets along with you and your friends. I love rabbits and I honestly believe Bun Bun (that was the name of my sleeping bear when I was a little boy. I'm 59 now.) must be about the most handsome of them all. His color is beautiful and I can tell he's really soft and furry.
    It's my wish that you and Bun Bun have a long time together. May Bun Bun, and you, have many long, happy, healthy, summer-sunny days together, with nice cozy nights to sleep and build up for the coming day. May the Lord of all the Earth bless you and all your loved ones in ways of which you have not imagined. I'm sure you always do your best in school so you'll have a good future when you're grown.
    Take care. Thank you for sharing Bun Bun with us.
    Blessings to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Bun Bun what a gorgeous bunny you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I specially like the one of you and the flowers. What fun it must be to go on walks with you. You look like a very happy and healthy bunny. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Bun Bun!!! Happy Pet of the 'Day to you! What a gorgeous, adorable, precious bunnster you are! You look so precious, sniffing those umm, yummy flowers! However did your family get so lucky, having a furkid as sweet and gentle and loving as you! I loved reading all about you and your happy, love filled life; your person sure does adore you, and for good reason; who could resist a bunny as beautiful, soft and cuddly as you! And your pictures are heart melting! How neat that you get to enjoy the outdoors safely, parading about on your lead! I can only imagine how heads turn when you come walking by...so cute! You're truly one of a kind Bun Bun, and so very deserving of the title, Pet of the Day...EVERY day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of pampering beautiful Bun Bun, being spoiled and loved to the max! Please have your person give you a hug and kiss and a fave treat, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bun Bun, you are an absolutely beautiful bunny! I like the picture of you outdoors with your leash on! Your coat looks so pretty in these photos, you must be very soft to pet. Please have your person pet you for me! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678