Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bath, why

Bath, why

At 3:30 this morning Egypt, one of my main boys, decided that I needed a bath. he started washing my head and got very upset when I tried to move him. After some struggles I moved him down the bed, for 2 seconds. He ran back to my night stand and started too wash again. Any thing he could reach, eyes, cheek, nose, ear. By this time my wife was a wake and not to happy. Between me telling Egypt to KNOCK IT OFF and trying to move him, no one was sleeping. This want on for almost 45 minuets. This is the guy that tapped me on the shoulder in the shelter. So as I said he is my boy, I was ready to ring his neck this morning. That is if I didn't love him so much.
    We have no problem with 4-7 sleeping with us every night, but I do shower, I don't need a bath at 3:30 AM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EGYPT_1.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	187.1 KB 
ID:	45891   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EGYPT_2.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	168.5 KB 
ID:	45892   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EGYPT_3.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	177.6 KB 
ID:	45893  
    GILL & Crew;

haha.. or so you thought.. lol... :P

what a cutie!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Awww, Dad! I wonder why Egypt decided to wash you in the small hours of the morning? Kitties...
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aww, that was sweet of him to give you bath - well, I know 3:30 am isn't the perfect timing, but you must have needed it! Fister will always give me a bath when I have put on body lotion, it doesn't matter which one. I guess they're only trying to keep us clean.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by GILL View Post
    We have no problem with 4-7 sleeping with us every night, but I do shower, I don't need a bath at 3:30 AM.
    Egypt disagreed -- as you discovered.

Hmm, you have had him a while, right? Maybe you were dreaming and making sounds in your sleep? Can't be that you were snoring (not that you DO!) but it that was it, seems he would be used to it.

Do you feel alright? We read so much about pets knowing when the owner was having a physical issue, maybe you had a small TIA while asleep?

Or MAYBE only Egypt knows the reason!

How so Cute & Funny.. Now you know Dad has to be just as clean as your Egypt.. Yup I have a baby that wants to lick me to death too.. Anytime she is near me = she will start licking..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I Feel great, besides Mits & Lucky are my nurses. Dimitri is my kisser. So this is some thing new for Egypt. Normally when I do get to sit and watch TV his is on my right and gives head bumps or snuggles. I get the same from Lucky on my left, then there's Dimitri on my chest with kisses. But they all know to leave me alone to get to sleep. Well Mits cuddles in my arm pit and Penny at my crotch. Once asleep Mits leaves to do his house check. So for the most part I only have a couple from my waist down, but NOT NEAR THE FEET, they fight back.
    Having a bath is really great and we do have a few that are more then willing to do the job, BUT NOT AT 3:30 I think I might have to call the cat police and have him confined if he continues to do this. The jail is the back room (TV room & bathroom) with Roz, Mama, Lucky D, Pattie, Timmy and Dobe.
    GILL & Crew;

You must have been dirtier than you realized! One nasty hooman and he was only trying to help...LOL!

To funny.... FORTYFIVE minutes? Arrrrrrrg! (not so funny!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Good Gosh sounds like my babies took leasons from your babies or visa versa.. Same thing here at my house.. With my King Size Bed I still only get one edge of it.. But dont we just Love It.. Yup I do for sure love all the babies & their cuddles with me..

I Feel great, besides Mits & Lucky are my nurses. Dimitri is my kisser. So this is some thing new for Egypt. Normally when I do get to sit and watch TV his is on my right and gives head bumps or snuggles. I get the same from Lucky on my left, then there's Dimitri on my chest with kisses. But they all know to leave me alone to get to sleep. Well Mits cuddles in my arm pit and Penny at my crotch. Once asleep Mits leaves to do his house check. So for the most part I only have a couple from my waist down, but NOT NEAR THE FEET, they fight back.
    Having a bath is really great and we do have a few that are more then willing to do the job, BUT NOT AT 3:30 I think I might have to call the cat police and have him confined if he continues to do this. The jail is the back room (TV room & bathroom) with Roz, Mama, Lucky D, Pattie, Timmy and Dobe.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I might have to call the cat police and have him confined if he continues to do this.
    Hi Egypt, A mutual kitty friend of ours called to tell me you might be in trouble. This is not good. Tell you what, call me on my cell phone so we can discuss your situation. Meanwhile, if the police do come admit nothing. If you want to, refer any questions to me. We must keep you out of jail. Don't worry, I represent all kitties pro bono.

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer
    Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Well, you apparently missed a spot when showering, John, and Egypt was helping you out, doing it discreetly at night when no other humans were around to notice.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh Mary, that is HILARIOUS! LOL!!!

Any repeat overnight, John? As you well know, with pets, if you / they do something ONCE and it meets with THEIR approval, it is an established routine / habit, ha haaa.

Mr Scrappy was my bath Cat , and he used to nuzzle my neck too.
    I used to have to push him off,. now I would give anything to have him showing his LOVE once more
    I miss Mr Scrappy
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Don't get me wrong I love the baths, just not at 3-3:30 in the morning. Medusa may be right , but on top of my head? Let me put it this way I have saved on hair cuts for many years.
    GILL & Crew;

I came up with a few possibilities!

1. You fell face down in a huge platter of Mouse Tartare! (Had to be a huge bowl, to reach your ears, lol)

2. You had fun rolling in the catnip!