Thread: Buddy is such a stinker!

Buddy is such a stinker!

I still have Casey's dog bed in my bedroom. I haven't been able to part with it yet. It sits against the wall near my window on its side. None of the cats seemed to be using it so that is why I sat it up on its end.

Well, about a week ago Mama started laying on it. My bedroom seems to be "her" room. Buddy and Tink usually hang out in the living room.

Anyway, Mama had been laying there on the dog bed this morning when I got up and went to shower. When I went back to my room after showering Buddy was on the dog bed laying down and rubbing his head crazy like he was trying to mark it. Mama was half under my bed.

Bud is such a stinker sometimes. He was just trying to get her going I am sure. All he has to do is walk towards her and she will hiss. Sometimes he doesn't even have to touch her and she will meow like someone is killing her!

I wish I knew why these two can never get along.

Buddy sure seems to stir up trouble. Now that Mama wanted to lay in Casey's bed, Buddy just had interfere. Has he and Mama ever been fighting seriously? I hope they will eventually learn to get along.

I guess cats are like people, some get along and some don't.

Kisses to them all!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Buddy sure seems to stir up trouble. Now that Mama wanted to lay in Casey's bed, Buddy just had interfere. Has he and Mama ever been fighting seriously? I hope they will eventually learn to get along.

I guess cats are like people, some get along and some don't.

Kisses to them all!
    They have never really gotten along. I do think it is better than it was in the beginning though. Bud was the alpha cat when I brought Mama inside. She was about a year old then. It took me months to catch her. She will give him a whack if he does nothing but walk by her. However, I have seen them nose to nose sniffing each other lately. Maybe there is hope.

Peaches is similar to the mama. She can get along with Alison and Ashes, as long as they don't get too close.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.