Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday!

Friday!

What a wonderful story to start my day with. Thank goodness for the kindness of people. what a wonderful kind soul Friday is. Congratulations sweet girl on being DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

What a wonderful story!!!! I've been teaching for 25 years, and believe me....EVERY school should have a dog!!!!!!! I'm a firm believer!!!! You are wonderful, Friday!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Friday the Dog not the Day!

Okay. That's it. That's the cutest story yet!!! And what a beauty!! Love Friday - the dog and the day!!

Thank goodness for this Friday!

Never a fan of the expression "TGIF", I say, "Thank goodness for Friday and the people of your school for taking her into your family." What a wonderful pet and story. Thank you for the day brightener and for sharing this lovely dog with us.

With admiration from a retired teacher who volunteers in an elementary school

Oh my goodness what a beautiful story. Love her name. Friday is just adorable.

Such a great story! I am a firm believer in the power of Pet Therapy. Friday, you and your wonderful human are helping to mold the hearts of all those kids into compassionate people who will always love and respect animals. What a great gift and legacy!

Friday!

Whoever abandoned you lost a treasure! It was so nice to read your story, Friday! What a cute, intelligent, loving doggie you are!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

awww, Friday! You bring new meaning to the phrase Thank Goodness It's Friday! How neat that you are helping the students to do better schoolwork. I'm grateful for the science teacher who brought you inside and the principal who looked the other way Happy Dog of th e Day to you, sweet Friday!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi there Friday! Happy Friday Dog of the Day to you, precious girl! I think my heart just melted! What an amazing, life affirming, inspirational story! One beautiful, precious, homeless puppy is found abandoned in a school parking lot, and before you know it, his rescuer, a classroom and its students; a principal, an entire community is transformed for the better! Oh, what wonderful life lessons our companion animals teach us! Your classroom, your school, all of your students couldn't wish for a finer mascot to represent them than you, Friday! I know I would have kicked my studies up a notch had the reward been some play and cuddle time with you! But it's clear from your photos, you have your serious, studious side as well, and I'm sure as teacher's assistant, you're no pushover! And as one of my fellow Pet Talker's has said, you've not only taught your charges to be better students, but better; more caring and giving, loving people as well! (Those scarves are beautiful!!!) I see a lot of future committed doggie lovers and good citizens in that classroom, all thanks to you!

I hope you're enjoying a happy, carefree, fun filled day, celebrating your great honor! And oh, won't all of the kids at school be excited when they learn that you and they have been featured here on Pet Talk! Kudos to them, and lots of love, hugs and kisses to you precious, amazing, wonderful Friday!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-28-2010 at 10:34 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there, Friday!

What a mystery is your start in life. You landed where you were needed, that is clear! Such a lovely story.

Three weeks in obedience classes, of COURSE you Aced the class; you had been in school quite a bit before that, ha haa! You are a wonderful mascot for you school. Congrats to the science teacher, the principal, and all the others for recognizing the benefits of assisted pet therapy. I am so happy to read about you as our Dog of the Day!

Hello Friday,

What a wonderful story with a terrific outcome for everyone involved.
    Friday has people to love & care for her beautifil self and the children learn
    not only their school lessons, but valuable life lessons of love & compassion
    for other living things. Kudos to the Teacher & Principal for an inspiring
    lesson for all. Congratulations little Friday on being honored as our super
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses for
    you pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Little Friday <3

She is one lucky little girl..what a cutie!!!

Friday!!!!!

This is the most wonderful story of the life of a fabulous little doggie!! Who doesn't love this story from beginning to end? Any teacher reading this must be smiling ear to ear. You are just precious, Friday Girl!! What a pleasure it is to meet you today and to hear about what an inspiration you are in your school. Kudos to everyone helping you and allowing you to thrive!!! Congrats to our most deserved DOTD on Friday!!!! Please tell all the people of the scholl to give you kisses and there will be hundreds of kisses for you from Florida. Happiness always, Sweetheart!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Friday on my mind

WOW-TODAY IS FRIDAY-I THINK!!! HAPPY DOTD THERE FRIDAY! I AM ENDING MY DAY WITH THIS STORY AND IT IS SWEET AND ON THE LIGHTER SIDE-THANKS!THAT'S GREAT ABOUT THE SCARVES TOO. PRETTY SMART DOG! I AM A NY CAT LADY-BUT KUDOS TO A GREAT CANINE CITIZEN! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Friday

I think Friday's story is awesome! I have a theory that dogs rescued from the street give whoever rescues them undying love, gratitude times 100. The are so grateful to their rescuer that the love just never stops! Aren't dogs grand?