Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Today's silly question...

No coffee for me. I drink English tea but not too strong and I use two packets of Splenda. I did notice when we were in England that sweetener was hardly ever available but I brought my own anyhow. I forgot it once and I had to use sugar but ugh! the sugar was awful. It totally lacked taste. I put in 10 sugars and still nothing!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I use one packet of Splenda.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I love all kinds of hot tea but only drink it in the cooler months. I don't like it sweetened and prefer it without any sugar, but sometimes I will add a splash of milk to my black tea. I don't liked iced tea at all.

I don't drink coffee often and I only like it if someone else makes it. I get a coffee once in a while if I'm at a coffee shop. I usually add some half & half and 1-2 packets of splenda.

No sugar for me. Can't stand sweet stuff.

Coffee - my parents always used evaporated milk, and I continue that, though I will use half and half or cream. Hate non-dairy powder with all the corn syrup solids etc, but sometimes have to.

I use a packet of Stevia - maybe that is like Truvia. Stevia is from a plant in South America and has more sweetening power than cane sugar, but is only allowed to be sold as a food supplement. No raining on the white sugar company's parade!

Tea - usually totally plain, maybe with a bit of sweetener and regular milk very occasionally.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hot tea, hot coffee: skim milk, no sweetener.

Herbal tea: one teaspoon sweetener (sugar, splenda, doesn't matter to me).

Ice tea: at least 2 teaspoons / packets of Sweet N Low.

Ice coffee: don't like it.

Just a little bit of sugar, half a spoon or so, depending on cup size of course. I also like a drop of milk in my coffee.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Coffee - my parents always used evaporated milk, and I continue that,
    That's what my folks used too, but it's a little strong/heavy? (don't know if that's the best way to describe it) for my taste.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

1 and a bit Teaspoons of sugar in both coffee and Tea, both with a small amount of real milk, none of this long life stuff. I dont actually think we have 'creamer' here, if we do it would not be common.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I'm not able to drink any liquids now. Back when I was a coffee and tea drinker I drank my coffee black and my tea mostly with one tsp sugar. Dependant on the type of tea I sometimes added creamer. I loved the special creamers they had during the Holidays. Nog coffee was also very tastee.

Today i usually have a little weak coffee that I put through my peg just to help get me kick started in the morning. Last month during a trail work day I got brave and had half of a beer by peg.

I see a lot of you use creamer, even for tea!! How can you do it? KK would faint if she heard this! Well, I suppose some would say to me: How can you put half a cup of milk in your coffee - but if the coffee is strong, it really works well!

OK, some people in DK do use cream for their coffee, but it's called coffee cream and is not the kind that can be whipped, it's lighter.

When it comes to tea, it has to freshly made, not out of a can. Geesh!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I don't drink coffee. If I drink iced tea I only like lemon added no sugar. I hated all of the sweet tea when I was living in the South. Yuck!!! If I drink hot tea I drink it plain.

I only have one cup of coffee in the morning and I drink it black. I drink green tea, chai tea with honey , ginger lemon tea, and sometimes chamomile but never put anything in them.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    I hated all of the sweet tea when I was living in the South.
    LOVE sweet tea!! well, I *am* a Texan.....

I only drink de caf tea and green tea with lemon and ginger, and have one generous teaspoon of sugar, i have tried and tried to give it up and used sweeteners, but i always end up going back to sugar, i simply cannot give it up in my tea, i could go without in the green tea, but i prefer it with sugar all the same, i used to be a two teaspoon sugar person, but gave that up years and years ago.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️