Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cat tossed in trash can-good ending.

Cat tossed in trash can-good ending.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...-rss&FEEDNAME=

Praying for the special hell for this biatch.

That would be too good for her!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Isn't that the most bizarre story?!! I was just looking at the footage a while ago. Apparently she has been identified and the Police have been interviewing her.

Very, very odd.

Yikes! Thank goodness Lola's owners found her! Yet another good reason to keep your cats inside - not all the predators out there are wild animals.
    I've Been Frosted

What the h*ll is wrong with people, she looked like she liked the cat and then well you all know you watched the video....people make me sick. Poor kitty at least she was found thank goodness.

And this is not some stupid kid, this is a middle aged Lady who you think would know better. I think a month in jail would change her attitude and be a warning to others
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That is so weird. Why stand there and stroke the kitty then throw it away? I don't get it. Well, I guess we can't always understand everyone.

I'd like to put her in a trash can and lock the lid for 15 hours.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

It was on the news tonight. That video went public and the lady was identified, now she is hidding in her house with guards outside.. The folks around there are NOT HAPPY with her...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    And this is not some stupid kid, this is a middle aged Lady who you think would know better. I think a month in jail would change her attitude and be a warning to others

This is what I thought too when I saw the video. Can't really
    tell much from outward appearances about what's in a person's heart I guess.

She needs guards outside her home after what she did. Such a cruel thing
    to do.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

The Devil made her do it???

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/795...ice-protection

A middle-aged UK woman who was caught on camera dropping a cat into a wheelie bin is now under police protection.

Mary Bale has been named as the woman filmed on CCTV patting four-year-old cat Lola before grabbing it by the neck and dropping it in the bin in the central UK city of Coventry, the Daily Mail reported.

Ms Bale is now under police protection after hundreds of hate-filled messages were posted on YouTube and Facebook after the video went viral.

Her mother Celia has said that her daughter did not know "what had come over her" when she dropped the cat in the bin.

"She absolutely adores cats, she's an animal lover — it just doesn't make sense," she said.

"We're just hoping we can all get through this because I know a lot of people are not happy about it."

The cat stayed in the bin for 15 hours before it was discovered by its owner Darryl Mann.

The CCTV footage showing Ms Bale checking the street to see if anyone is watching before putting the cat in the bin was posted online to help identify the culprit.

Ms Bale has been interviewed by the RSPCA but is not facing any criminal charges.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Lola gets 'treated' by Sun newspaper in UK

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...says-Mary.html

TORMENTED Lola last night became Britain's most pampered puss - thanks to The Sun.

Our readers were shocked yesterday when we told of the four-year-old moggie's cruel treatment, so we showered her with treats.

We had piles of Lola's favourite salmon-flavoured food delivered to owner Stephanie Andrews-Mann and gave the animal a smart new collar, cuddly toys and a scratching tower. Last night, she slept on a brand new pink fluffy pillow after trying out her leopard-print play tunnel.

Stephanie said: "I cannot thank The Sun and its readers enough.

"What Lola went through was terrible but thanks to the generosity of so many people she is already getting back to normal. It's like she has a family all over the country."
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

So neat that she was showered w/ gifts. I saw the video of her after the "incident" and she was purring so loud. Incredible that anyone would do that to her!!!!! I do hope that lady faces some type of charge, and she should be scared of all of the animal lovers out there!!!!

I think a big old can of whoop-a** is in order! I hope she's suffering knowing she's ruined her life.
    So nice to see Lola being treated as she deserves in the end.

I hate hate hate x 100000 the woman and really happy to see Lola is being showered with gifts. The woman is so busted. Really wish she would come in font of me and ooooh she'd be dead! WHY DID SHE DO THE THROWING IN THE BIN PART! I don't think that she's an animal lover. Maybe her mother doesn't know her well.

Aawww, I have heard about this story but I didn't know Lola has received so many treats! So sweet
    I have no words for what this woman has done. She must have lost her mind.