Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snowy on Planet's funniest animals show tonight!

Snowy on Planet's funniest animals show tonight!

Hi!

For those of you wishing to see pictures of my Lilac Point Siamese, well,
    he's going to be on the show: Planet's Funniest animals tonight 10/24 at 9pm EST. On the channel: Animal Planet

He's so cute!
    And now he's a TV star!

I will post some pictures of my two boys when time allows.

Let me know if you catch the show!

Rosethecopycat

Cool! And welcome to PT, I will make it a point to catch the show....wow, a famous cat!

How neat!!! I'll be sure to watch and check in after! You must be so excited!! A star is born!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

wow, that is one of my regular shows to watch. I'll keep an eye out for your kitty.

wow!! how did that happen? thats great, you must be so excited,
    I will watch it!!

Oh, bother! I don't get Animal Planet. Okay, do report in how adorable Snowy is, okay? Thanks...
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Was Snowy in the talking pets segment?

Hi,

Snowy was a superstar tonight. He was the very first animal you saw, during the opening credits when he said: "the animal show that doesn't bite" and he was in the segment: Strange behaviors.

How did this happen? I just made a tape and sent it in. I would have sent it to America's funniest Home Videos. but my husband and I are on-and-off employees of Disney, and we are prohibited from entering. So, there goes the big bucks! But just having my Snowy around is worth more than gold!

Rosethecopycat

I missed the very beginning, but which Siamese was Smokey? I saw two - one was playing with a little dog on a chair, and the other was doing something funny (panting?) with its mouth. Unfortunately, I had to watch without sound because my BF was watching sitcoms on the split screen, and he wouldn't switch the sound over for me. So I missed all the funny commentary.

Darn it! Instead of watching my favorite college football team get beat to a pulp on ESPN, I should have been watching Animal Planet!!! But I missed this earlier. I know Snowy was a real star!!!!!

You must be so proud of your baby. I missed the beginning too. I'm sure he was great.

darn it, I also missed the beginning, what was your kitty doing in the strange behaviors? I did see a cat chasing a dog, that I swear, it looked just like my Patches!! the cat even ran like him, there was a certain "waddle"! congratulations on your kitty being on tv! I have a few things on tape I have meant to send in, all this year I have meant to but never get to it...

I saw him in the first "snippet" but I was expecting to see it again during the show. I did not, did I miss it some how?? any way, I loved it !!

Hi.

Snowy was in the opening credits when they said: "the animal show that doesn't bite" then he had his big part about 40 minutes into the show. He was the one panting. Actually, it looked like he was panting, but really he was nursing in the air. Every night he would come to bed and knead up a storm on a faux lambskin then he would nurse on it, eventually he would slowly raise his head up but he would still be nursing. Ahh.... but I guess those were his baby days. He stopped doing that at about 10 months old. Now he's 1.5 years old. He still comes up to the lambskin, but he does a couple of twirls then plops down, usually on my face. (He must be close to 15 lbs.) Repeats this five times then jumps away. He does this all night.
    Man, I just love them Meezers! They are a hoot.

Rosethecopycat

Yippee! I thought I would miss it! I saw him doing that panting thing and it was soooooooo hilarious! I didn't know why he was doing it though....very very funny. Is Snowy 'doing' autographs? I wonder if you could get a clip of the show...did you guys tape it? I bet everyone would love to see it Live! Congrats to our most favorite cat!!!!