Thread: Nicki

Nicki

Nicki, my cat Koko from Connecticut says hi to you; nice to see a kitty from my state become COTD. You are so cute, I wonder if you live near us? (South Windsor). Anyway, happy special day to a special guy, and to your sister also. Take care, handsome Tuxie boy!

Good Morning Nicki-you cute tuxie! You sound like the sweetest kitty and you've found a wonderful forever home in which to share your love. How great is that?

Happy COTD, dear Nicki, you have a very special day to celebrate!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Nicki, such a cute expression on your face as though you're a little concerned that you have so much file work to do. It's nice to know that you're such good company for your human and that you also have company for yourself as well. You're a very nuturing kitty, obviously, and most deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Or you could be filed under K for Kosmically Kute Kitty , or T for Terrific Tuxedo as you are such a Great Cat , with your big Happy face , and your Great Purrsonality!!
    What a WonderCat you would be to come home to with the love just coming for you from Your Guardians.

Your Family knew that you were their Cat the very moment that they saw you, as cute as can be, and what ever they saw in you as a Kitten, is still there as you are slowly evolving into a senior Kittyzen.

We Found Cats love a happy story and are All MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING , Escpecially Mr Scrappy , Buster and Scrappy Two for Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Nifty Nicki!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The Dapper, Well-Dressed Man about town

Nicki sure is a handsome boy ! Always the well-dressed, dapper Man-About-Town! He also sounds like a very loving, affectionate cat. I hope Nicki & Abbi and your entire family have many, many years of happy & fun life together !

My wife and I have a male Tuxedo cat, Kolya, who is 11 years old & originally came from Providence, Rhode Island. We call him our New England fish kitty. He was Cat of the Day on May 29, 2010.

Nice Nicki!

Not only are you a very good-looking kitty, but you have a sweet disposition as well!
    Enjoy your COTD status!
    (The resident black & white kitties here - one a huge tuxedo - say hello)!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch and whiskers in bathroom.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	45880   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	two boys relaxing side by side.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	45882  

Handsome Boy!

What a good-looking little fellah! Hope enjoy being COTD!!!

Nicki

Nicki, What a handsome boy you are. You sound as if you are lots of fun too. I am so glad you and your sister were adopted by a loving family. Please be careful chewing on the plastic. Maybe you could find something more healthy to chew on. Enjoy being COTD! Kay in NC

Nicki what a charming fellow you are!!!

I bet you could charm the socks off a rock!!! How sweet of you to watch over your little sister. I bet you two have lots of adventures together, eh? Always a bag or filing cabinet to explore. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicki Kitty

Hello, my friend. Your Nicki looks a great deal like a kitty my daughter recently added to her house of kitties. Her newest one is Cinco, his name given by the lady who's allergy prevented her from keeping him. At any rate, Nicki and Cinco look remarkably alike.
    Sounds like Nicki could easily "rule the roost" but he also sounds like a real sweetheart, allowing the other kitty to "nurse" on his stomach like that. We had brother and sister kitties when I was a kid and the female would nurse on the male's tummy; his tummy ended up being a brownish color where she nursed on him. He didn't seem to mind at all.
    I really hope with all my heart that your kitties live with you for many, many years. I understand the feeling of loss, in fact, I've had too much of it. I pray you and your kitties have many warm and sunny days filled with love, health and happiness and may you be blessed beyond your greatest dreams.
    My love to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Nicki - a truly handsome Tuxie! The power of love from a pet to a human is wonderful. It is a big thing to help ease the hurt of losing a beloved cat, but you have taken task full on! Nicki, you are truly such a deserving baby of the title, Cat of the Day! May you have many happy years ahead with little Abbi.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Nicki, what a precious tuxie you are! I like the picture of you in the file cabinet! The only thing in my file drawer is... files. And I love the picture of you napping in the sunshine! How dear of you to watch over little sister Abbi! Happy Cat of the Day, Nicki !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nicki cotd

HELLO TO ONE BEAUTIFUL TUXEDO BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU LOOK SO VERY MUCH LIKE MY SAMMY-AND HE WILL BE SEVEN SOON. HE WEIGHS ABOUT 20 LBS, SO I GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT A BIG BODY- mmmm baby! I LOVE TUXIES-SAMMY ADORES PEANUT BUTTER BECAUSE I DO! HE LOVES TO WATCH MY "MEERKAT MANOR" SEASONS ON DVDs AS WELL AS U2 MUSIC DVDS! THESE CATS ARE SOOO CLOWN-LIKE AND VERY PLAYFUL-I HAD NO IDEA WHEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH SAMMY AT A LOCAL ANIMAL PROTECTION PLACE-JUST HOW JOYFUL TUXEDO CATS ARE! YEAH-AND THE PICTURE OF YOU LYING ON YOUR BACK? OH JUST WHAT I USUALLY SEE WHEN I HAPPEN TO GLANCE OVER AND SEE SAMMY CLOWNING! NICKI- I AM HAPPY THAT YOUR SISTER IS WITH YOU-AND YOU'RE IN A NICE HOME! STAY HANDSOME AND LOTS OF FUN-GOD BLESS-A CAT LADY IN NY-SUSANSWATLIN518

Happy Cat of the Day to you Nicki, "best kitty alive!!!" What a handsome Tuxie you are, a boy with a heart of gold...and quite the social butterfly to boot! Any family would love to have an official greeter as welcoming as you, and oh, how my heart melted when I read how you welcomed fursib Abbi into the fold with open paws; mentoring her, showing her the ropes, protecting her. How well your parents' kindness and compassion has been rewarded, being blessed with a furkid as sweet and loving as you. Special kudos to you sweetheart for helping to heal your mommy's heart after the passing of your beloved predecessor; you're the best!

Rescue is definitely the way to go, and I'm so happy a kitty as special as you Nicki, found his way to such a wonderful furever home! Hope you enjoyed a very happy, love filled day celebrating your much deserved Cat of the Day honors!!! Please have your mommy give you and Abbi too, a hug and kiss for me!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nicki -- another handsome tuxedo!! Hope you have a fabulous day