Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introductions at the Hall residence

Things have been going very well at the house with introducing the kitten to the other cats, EXCEPT for Boris. Boris is not taking this well at all. She is hiding up in my room and stays on the 2nd floor almost exclusively. I'm so surprised that she's behaving this way. Sad too, because she's such a good girl and deserves to be everywhere in the house.

Well, this AM, I had the pip squeak following me up the stairs to the 2nd floor. I thought, well, this could be ok. NOT.

I was brushing my teeth and little one was wandering around. All of a sudden I hear shrieks and screams and sounds like someone was ripping apart another cat! I dropped my toothbrush, swalled the toothpaste (yech), and ran into the "litter room" to find Boris backed up in the closet and no one else in there that I could see. I closed the door on her, she was still growling and all puffed up.

I looked high and low for that little guy, I was so scared for him!! 20 minutes I looked around, all over the house and couldn't find him. Don't I go back up to the litter room, open the door, out runs Boris, and there behind a litter box was Sebastian, totally shaking in his little boots! I was so upset and so relieved to find him. He didn't have a scratch on him that I could see, so Boris didn't hurt him, but oh my god, did they give me a fright.

I left for the day with Sebastian down stairs and Boris upstairs.... they can both go where ever they want, but I think they'll stay in their respective places for the time being. Sebastian doesn't even go near the steps normally, and the poor boy was just following me this AM.

Scared the day lights out of me, they did!! Boy was I awake for work this morning!!

Yup dont we love our babies alot.. Sorry Jenn but I am laughing now.. Its the way you told the story.. I am so glad the two babies are ok now.. Could we next time get a picture or video of the wittle one shaking in his boots please..

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    Things have been going very well at the house with introducing the kitten to the other cats, EXCEPT for Boris. Boris is not taking this well at all. She is hiding up in my room and stays on the 2nd floor almost exclusively. I'm so surprised that she's behaving this way. Sad too, because she's such a good girl and deserves to be everywhere in the house.

Well, this AM, I had the pip squeak following me up the stairs to the 2nd floor. I thought, well, this could be ok. NOT.

I was brushing my teeth and little one was wandering around. All of a sudden I hear shrieks and screams and sounds like someone was ripping apart another cat! I dropped my toothbrush, swalled the toothpaste (yech), and ran into the "litter room" to find Boris backed up in the closet and no one else in there that I could see. I closed the door on her, she was still growling and all puffed up.

I looked high and low for that little guy, I was so scared for him!! 20 minutes I looked around, all over the house and couldn't find him. Don't I go back up to the litter room, open the door, out runs Boris, and there behind a litter box was Sebastian, totally shaking in his little boots! I was so upset and so relieved to find him. He didn't have a scratch on him that I could see, so Boris didn't hurt him, but oh my god, did they give me a fright.

I left for the day with Sebastian down stairs and Boris upstairs.... they can both go where ever they want, but I think they'll stay in their respective places for the time being. Sebastian doesn't even go near the steps normally, and the poor boy was just following me this AM.

Scared the day lights out of me, they did!! Boy was I awake for work this morning!!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>