Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me Celebrate!

Help me Celebrate!

Someone asked me the other day how old Amy was.. It was then that I realized that I had let her birthday slip right on by without even a birthday kiss or anything.. We figured her birthday was August 2nd so PLEASE help me celebrate her birthday so she will forgive me. She is a very special little girl that has taught me SO much, having her has been some of the wildest roller coaster rides I have ever been on... the realization there was something wrong with her that I could not make better. The many night I would sit up, holding her and crying because there was nothing I could do to make her better only to have her show me in so many ways that "It's really no big deal Mom, look what I can do if I want to!"..

Here she is right after she became part of my family

On her most favorite bed when it was still new looking that she still has, worn, faded but still her favorite bed..

Here she is on it not long ago worn and faded..

She has matured into a lovely, wonderful & sweet "woman" cat, still astonishing me with what she can accomplish, showing me that her CH don't stop her from doing what she wants to do.

Baby girl! I just hope I can live up to your standard of accepting what you have and dealing with it with the same grace and determination you have. We are heading into some trying times but I am sure, you and your sisters will be by my side administering all the purr therapy you can muster and making me feel loved and needed. I love you dearly and am proud that I picked up up that day and brought you home with me so I could learn the lessons you had to teach.

HAPPY 7Th BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Happy Birthday, Sweet Amy

And many, many more. You have come a long way for sure. Be there now for your Meowmie, as she has always been there for you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Awww, your words bring tears to my eyes. Happy tears.

Happy Birthday Amy!!

If it wasn't for PT I wouldn't know a thing about CH kitties. It still breaks my heart to watch them, but I know they are just fine.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

While I don't know what CH is, I think Amy looks the sweetest little girl and I want to say:

Happy belated Birthday, Amy!

Get spoiled and have fun - I hope you get some extra treats and lots loving all weekend long!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Everyone I know that has one just says how amazing the CH'ers are. She sure has been a blessing in my life and taught me so many things and am wondering now if THIS was why I was selected to bring her home... So she could teach me things that I needed to know.. Whatever the reason, she sure is a blessing!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Happy belated birthday sweet Amy!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Happy, happy, happy birthday (belatedly) to our dearest AMY!

We CH boys Bob and Elmer love you especially so much because you were our ROLE MODEL who taught our Meowmie about us kitties, so she knew right away that we belonged with the family! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

And you have made BOBBY so happy as his true love.. The two of you are such an elegant, inspiring mature couple!

And our Siblings Sydney, Poppy, and Sparkler, and Meowmie Pat are so happy for you for your birthday and grateful to you for all you have shared with us here on Pet Talk.

It is a PLEASURE to know you and wish you a belated joyous day!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Like CIndy, I would not know anything of CH w/out PT. Thank you, Laura and Amy.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    She has matured into a lovely, wonderful & sweet "woman" cat, still astonishing me with what she can accomplish, showing me that her CH don't stop her from doing what she wants to do.
    This reminded me of your recent thread, seeing her atop the cat perch but having no idea how she got up or down.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    Everyone I know that has one just says how amazing the CH'ers are. She sure has been a blessing in my life and taught me so many things and am wondering now if THIS was why I was selected to bring her home... So she could teach me things that I needed to know.. Whatever the reason, she sure is a blessing!
    I've always said that I didn't rescue Creamsicle; she rescued me.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Aw Amy girl, Happy Birthday! I don't even know the birth dates of any of my Fur Posse except that I can estimate Creamsicle's, another CH girl like you. Your mom is so right; you've taught us so much. Like her, I cried buckets over Creamsicle b/c I thought she'd have a tough life. I was going to build ramps for her so that she could make her way up to a window so that she could watch the birds. Little did I know that, not only did she not need the ramps eventually, but that she can do nearly everything the rest of the Fur Posse can do. Both your mom and I have been blessed to have the two of you in our lives, Phesina's furkids, too. So again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY GIRL!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

happy birthday, amy!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Happy Birthday Amy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Our Awesome Cat Angels, led by Joseph,Princess , Moose , and Many Pet Talker Angels Nakita, Scooter Bug, Tubby and Peanuts, Max and Spreckles , Mia and Gidget , Spunky , Tiger and Ebony Beau are gathering up a Poco Loco Feast of Tacos, three kinds a bottle of water and a Scooter Bug Mixed Ice Cream Cone.
    We hope that helps Amy overlook her Meeowmies memory lapse
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I had also never heard of "CH" cats before I came to PT. Thanks for helping to educate us about them.

HAPPY BELATED 7th BIRTHDAY AMY!!! I hope that you'll have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    If it wasn't for PT I wouldn't know a thing about CH kitties.
    I wouldn't either. Amy, I love the smile on your face in the first picture! Happy Birthday, precious kitty girl! One day is far too small to celebrate how special you are.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678