Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Woman shares home w/crocodiles

Its the opposite of the time in USA. Its 8:46 am. Well, Good night!

That woman is a nut. I really feel sorry for and worry about that lovely cat. I think the crocs are beautiful animals but not in a house in a tiny steel tub. The cat is having to live it's life in stress like a prey animal, and those poor crocs are not supposed to be confined to those small tubs. Man, this woman needs a lesson on "if you love something, set it free".

I hope the kitty is OK, but I sure wish it didn't live there. I can't imagine it has a comfortable, relaxed life, poor little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AdoreMyDogs View Post
    That woman is a nut. I really feel sorry for and worry about that lovely cat. I think the crocs are beautiful animals but not in a house in a tiny steel tub. The cat is having to live it's life in stress like a prey animal, and those poor crocs are not supposed to be confined to those small tubs. Man, this woman needs a lesson on "if you love something, set it free".

I hope the kitty is OK, but I sure wish it didn't live there. I can't imagine it has a comfortable, relaxed life, poor little thing.
    I'm kinda worried that she'll let them go free down some street drain when they become too big to handle

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    I'm kinda worried that she'll let them go free down some street drain when they become too big to handle
    *GULP* I wonder if she might do that. She's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    *GULP* I wonder if she might do that. She's crazy.

It's happened before

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    It's happened before
    WHEN??

WHEN??
    Oh, a few years ago it happened in Brisbane, Queensland. Somebody spotted the croc in a drain, and it was about 5 foot long from memory. They caught it, and then took it up north and let him go in a river.
    They said it was probably someones pet, that had got too big. It was a Saltwater Crocodile, which are the most dangerous....so it was a bit silly of whoever dumped it.

That guy must be crazy and keeping crocs is a stupid thing, they aren't even lovable pets. Keep a dog, cat or something, if you really want a croc, buy a remote control toy, that's what I did. I wanted a cat dearly. My mom didn't want me to because of their fur that falls off. So, I got a toy kitty. Its a pretty cute white Perisan. Its pure white

That guy must be crazy and keeping crocs is a stupid thing, they aren't even lovable pets. Keep a dog, cat or something, if you really want a croc, buy a remote control toy, that's what I did. I wanted a cat dearly. My mom didn't want me to because of their fur that falls off. So, I got a toy kitty. Its a pretty cute white Perisan. Its pure white
    Well you know.....there are lots and lots of people out there who fall in love with animals when they are small....I guess baby crocodiles are cute to. But when they get bigger, the pets are dumped. The pet shelter here where I live is always full of unwanted pets.
    It's a shame people think that way.