Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiki is home!!

Kiki is home!!

Oh my gosh, my bf almost passed out when we went to the vet to see him. He hadnt gotten up to go potty, he just peed on himself and he wasnt eating, but the dr let us take him home anyway. None of my cats do well at the vet so that didnt terribly concern me.

He walked right out of his carrier, slowly, but he never fell. He ate a little last night and today...he'll only eat if we take his collar off and feed him from the floor....and last night I heard noise and I got up and he had gotten up from his bed to go pee pee in his cat litter! I was so happy!!

I think hes doing real well....you can tell he gets tired easily from walking...but I think hes very happy to be home.

Here he is

Woo Hoo KiKi so Glad your home now.. LES is going on now.. I sure hope you have a Pain Med Patch.. Yes it will take time to heal.. But when you do You will be going everywhere like normal.. Bigg Huggss & Whisker Kissess.. keep us posted on your progress ok..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I'm so glad to hear that everything went well and that Kiki is now home. Prayers and positive thoughts are still being sent his way for a speedy recovery.

Bless his heart Animals, just like people, recover so much better in their own homes, surrounded by those who love them.

Awww, I also have LES. What a trooper! He's lucky to have you in his life.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

KiKi, you are one amazing cat! Sending you lots of love and good wishes for a very speedy recovery!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

What a sweetheart! KIki, you are one handsome orange man! You will be alright once the pain goes away and you get your balance and center of gravity. Once that happens you will be as good as new and running full speed all over the place.. Just take it easy and let them hoomans spoil you until then.. KISSIE*****KISSIE*****KISSIE****

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

If you can PM us JustineNYC we will send a Big Animal Welfare Associatiom Mouse for Kiki.
    My Owesome Orangies Michael and Miquelito send their best wishes and are starting a He's a Jolly Good Kitty cheer for Brave King Kiki!!!
    He's Our Hero!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aw, sweet boy. I'm sure he'll thrive now that he's home and will get lots of love and attention.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Kiki-
    You look wonderful....sending prayers and good thoughts your way for a speedy recovery....sending hugs and head rubs to you!!

Amy, and felines Bailey, Cricket, Owen and Willow

Oh, WELCOME HOME, KIKI! What nice pictures.. I especially love the one of your Meowmie kissing you.

What good work you're already doing, going into the litter box to pee..

Prayers and good wishes and healing energies that you recover easily and comfortably and are soon zooming around all over the place again.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a sweet boy... doing so well after all he's been through!

Big kisses and gentle scritchies to Kiki now that he's home and recovering.

KiKi-welcome home! I'm so glad you're home! Prayers for healing!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

LES here. Kiki you look great. Glad to see your up and about. Some TLC from your meowmie and you'll be good as new...better even. Kisses to you.

Awwww KiKi, my prays that you heal quickly and are able to gain some extra strength in your back leg.

What does LES stand for?