Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My CH girl Creamsicle; *Update; post #8

My CH girl Creamsicle; *Update; post #8

Many of you may be familiar w/the work of Louise Hay who has written "Heal Your Body" and countless other books. In a nutshell, she states that we experience in our bodies what we believe about ourselves, others and life in general. For ex: a stiff neck could indicate a stiff, unyielding attitude.

I've often commented on the healing effect that Creamsicle has had in my life and it extends to the Fur Posse as well. My RB Peeka stalked and beat up my RB Pidge every chance she got. Poor Pidge was twice Peeka's size and could've hurt her big time but she was so timid and afraid and spent a lot of time under my bed hiding. However, when I brought Creamsicle in, Peeka immediately stopped all bullying towards Pidge and there was peace in my house for the first time in years. Well, as I was skimming through Hay's book, I came across cerebral palsy to which cerebellar hypoplasia has been compared. Hay's observation is that those w/cerebral palsy have a need to unite the family in an action of love. This fits my Cgirl, who has CH, to a T!

Just thought I'd share this w/you. Perhaps it will give you insight into one of your physical ailments, if you have any.
    Last edited by Medusa; 08-19-2010 at 07:15 PM.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Animals can teach us MANY things.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

That brings something to mind for me. Many years ago, I had a pain in my back between my shoulder blades, a horrible sharp pain that I described to the doctors as the feeling that someone was stabbing me in the back with a big knife.. For awhile, it left my right arm useless and I had to have PT to regain the use of the arm and get rid of that pain.. About that time, it became known to me that someone at work WAS doing a lot of back stabbing to a lot of people and I was on that list (and he was doing some really serious back stabbing!).... EVERY TIME since then, that the pain came back (off and on over the years since)... Someone WAS back stabbing... Now, when I get that pain, I start looking close at everyone around me, I recognize it for what it is now.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

My Found Cats have thought me to relax, that things happen in their won sweet time, and they have taught me the value of sharing , and the positive vertures of a nice Cat Nap.
    Nothing is so bad that lying in the sun will not make the bad things go away.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    That brings something to mind for me. Many years ago, I had a pain in my back between my shoulder blades, a horrible sharp pain that I described to the doctors as the feeling that someone was stabbing me in the back with a big knife.. For awhile, it left my right arm useless and I had to have PT to regain the use of the arm and get rid of that pain.. About that time, it became known to me that someone at work WAS doing a lot of back stabbing to a lot of people and I was on that list (and he was doing some really serious back stabbing!).... EVERY TIME since then, that the pain came back (off and on over the years since)... Someone WAS back stabbing... Now, when I get that pain, I start looking close at everyone around me, I recognize it for what it is now.
    Very insightful, Laura, and according to medical intuitive Caroline Myss, right on!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    My Found Cats have thought me to relax, that things happen in their won sweet time, and they have taught me the value of sharing , and the positive vertures of a nice Cat Nap.
    Nothing is so bad that lying in the sun will not make the bad things go away.
    Love your last line, Gary. Made me smile.
    Blessings,
    Mary

We can all learn from our charges. During the time that we had LB (CH) the house as always calm in her area. Even our biggest boys are laid back. When we lost Bart, 26 lb Main coon we were lost, but we have been smiled upon once again. Timmy a very large all most 40 lb boy is the same, just a gentle giant. Loves to give head butts and snuggles. He lost an eye as a kitten and lived with nuns all of his life. But he is the most accepting and loving friend you could have. Here's my wife under TIMMY
    There is Demetri that lost a leg and has not slowed down. Precious our deaf girl and Dobe our almost blind baby. They show us that nothing is impossible. They show us love and caring always helps and makes every thing better.
    So here’s too all the CH and gentle ones that help us get through life, may we all learn their ways.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    GILL & Crew;

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Many of you may be familiar w/the work of Louise Hay who has written "Heal Your Body" and countless other books. In a nutshell, she states that we experience in our bodies what we believe about ourselves, others and life in general. For ex: a stiff neck could indicate a stiff, unyielding attitude.

I've often commented on the healing effect that Creamsicle has had in my life and it extends to the Fur Posse as well. My RB Peeka stalked and beat up my RB Pidge every chance she got. Poor Pidge was twice Peeka's size and could've hurt her big time but she was so timid and afraid and spent a lot of time under my bed hiding. However, when I brought Creamsicle in, Peeka immediately stopped all bullying towards Pidge and there was peace in my house for the first time in years. Well, as I was skimming through Hay's book, I came across cerebral palsy to which cerebellar hypoplasia has been compared. Hay's observation is that those w/cerebral palsy have a need to unite the family in an action of love. This fits my Cgirl, who has CH, to a T!

Just thought I'd share this w/you. Perhaps it will give you insight into one of your physical ailments, if you have any.

Right on, Creamsicle! The CH kitties on Pet Talk have taught me many lessons about patience and perseverance. *kiss*
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

She amazes me. I had a Victorian garden party planned for Saturday and so many people didn't even give me the courtesy of an RSVP and I had a bunch of last minute cancellations today, so I became pretty irritated. Cgirl is also deaf, so it isn't like she could hear my tone of voice. I laid down on the sofa b/c I felt as though I might be getting another headache and I wanted to nip it in the bud. She hopped up on my chest and put both paws on my face and licked my chin. This cat is a healer.
    Blessings,
    Mary

She sounds like a smart girl and she is really in tune with her hooman!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    She amazes me. I had a Victorian garden party planned for Saturday and so many people didn't even give me the courtesy of an RSVP and I had a bunch of last minute cancellations today, so I became pretty irritated. Cgirl is also deaf, so it isn't like she could hear my tone of voice. I laid down on the sofa b/c I felt as though I might be getting another headache and I wanted to nip it in the bud. She hopped up on my chest and put both paws on my face and licked my chin. This cat is a healer.
    It's amazing how they can sense if something is wrong and they have such a wonderful power to help heal wounds.

I've always thought animals to be very intuitive. If you're receptive it's a wonderful relationship!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I can't be sad or upset in my home without Mac curling up next to me or on me and giving up his best purr! They are truly wonderful little creatures!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

They always know.
    GILL & Crew;

Meowmie, do you have a picture of Cgirl to share with us? (and the rest of the Fur Posse too)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Here ya go, Cassiesmom:

Creamsicle, Coco Puff, Boo, Yodie and Specs.

I promise to take more pix and post them. I've been very negligent in that regard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cutest ever 2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	45863   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Damn, I'm good lookin'!.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	45864   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Panther.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	45865   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yodie Yodie.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	516.3 KB 
ID:	45868   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	All hail Specs!  Fear my powers!  Please....JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	437.0 KB 
ID:	45870  

Blessings,
    Mary