Thread: My CH girl Creamsicle; *Update; post #8

Threaded View

My CH girl Creamsicle; *Update; post #8

Many of you may be familiar w/the work of Louise Hay who has written "Heal Your Body" and countless other books. In a nutshell, she states that we experience in our bodies what we believe about ourselves, others and life in general. For ex: a stiff neck could indicate a stiff, unyielding attitude.

I've often commented on the healing effect that Creamsicle has had in my life and it extends to the Fur Posse as well. My RB Peeka stalked and beat up my RB Pidge every chance she got. Poor Pidge was twice Peeka's size and could've hurt her big time but she was so timid and afraid and spent a lot of time under my bed hiding. However, when I brought Creamsicle in, Peeka immediately stopped all bullying towards Pidge and there was peace in my house for the first time in years. Well, as I was skimming through Hay's book, I came across cerebral palsy to which cerebellar hypoplasia has been compared. Hay's observation is that those w/cerebral palsy have a need to unite the family in an action of love. This fits my Cgirl, who has CH, to a T!

Just thought I'd share this w/you. Perhaps it will give you insight into one of your physical ailments, if you have any.
    Last edited by Medusa; 08-19-2010 at 07:15 PM.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11