Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOOK at the difference in size between Austin and LuLu...

I just have to keep coming back to look at him and the more I look, the deeper in love I get!! GOD! He is SO CUTE!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

First a big happy birthday to Lucie Noel Lu, beautiful girl that she is!!

Secondly, what a freaking handsome little guy Austin is!! I am totally smitten with that little face!! Can't wait for more pics (hint, hint)!!

Happy Belated Birthday LuLu!!

I'm so glad you got a great home!

I'm so sorry this is late Lulu but.....

HAPPY PURRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Your new little brother is so cute! I'm sure you're going to do a great job teaching Austin everything he needs to know about being a kitty.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Moosmom, how is Austin doing, how was your weekend?

Happy Purr-thday again, Lucie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm about to post more pictures. He's doing great! However, I really don't like eating standing up. But this little guy has such a voracious appetite, he wants ANYTHING I eat, including Tostitos Nacho Chips, cream of chicken soup and a Dunking Donuts coffee roll!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I'm about to post more pictures. He's doing great! However, I really don't like eating standing up. But this little guy has such a voracious appetite, he wants ANYTHING I eat, including Tostitos Nacho Chips, cream of chicken soup and a Dunking Donuts coffee roll!!!
    Austin, that's Hoomin food! Not good for kitties. (At least two of those things aren't good for hoomins either, but hoomins don't always know best, do they.)
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    He sounds just like my kittens Alani & Blaze. I've also had to eat standing up because they can be rentless when it comes to food. Last night I had to put Blaze in the bathroom while I ate because he kept trying to get my food. I also have to feed them in the bathroom or else they'll try to eat my other cats food too.

KAK,

This baby loves spaghetti, hot dogs (I don't give him hot dogs because there's onion powder in them).

I have to feed him and Murphy in my room away from the others, because I only give the others canned food at night. Because Murphy is so thin, I feed her and Austin (who Ive been calling "butch" lately) more than the others. If there's anything left, I put the dishes out for any of the other cats to finish. That usually satisfies all, and helps save on canned food.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!