Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cookie

Cookie

Wow, another Cookie cat this week! You are such a cutie, PLEASE be careful when you go outside; we wouldn't want anything to happen to you. I would be so anxious if my cat was an outdoor guy. Love your photo in the dress, I can't imagine any cats I know putting up with that; you must be extremely mellow. Enjoy your COTD status today.

Cookie what a cutie!!! Your nose is so pink and those eyes are adorable!! Hope you have an another adventure filled day as today's Cat of the Day followed by lots of purrs and cuddles with your human

Cookie

Cookie, Oh My Goodness, how cute is that first picture!!! LOL Really cute. She even lets you dress her up; my cat would never let me do that. It sounds as if Cookie has a wonderful home with you and you love each other very much. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Cookie Kitty

Hello, my friend. May you be blessed of the Lord in all ways, you and all your loved ones.
    The first thing which struck me about Cookie when I saw her photo was her beautiful eyes, with the delicate black eye liner. She's a stunning kittykins if there ever was one.
    I've had cats for most of my 59 years on this earth and I can usually tell the sex of a kitty by looking at their face and it's very evident with Cookie that she's a girl kitty. She's such a pretty girl, with great colors and her personality of submitting to being dressed up makes her even more appealing.
    I know it's not my business but I'm going to cross the line just a bit and ask you gently to please consider making Cookie an inside kitty. Many, many years ago, I had outside kitties and I can say from personal experience it's not at all a pleasant experience to find one's kitty killed on the highway or street, or worse, having one's kitty disappear and never knowing what happened to them. I went through all these back then and I won't do it any more. Any kitty I have now is strictly an inside cat, regardless of their own desires. All the kitties I had which had started out as outside kitties quickly discovered it wasn't so bad at all to stay inside. It's been proven that an indoor kitty is healthier and has a longer life than a kitty who goes outdoors. I'm hoping Cookie will end up being an inside kitty so she can stay safe and also healthier and with a longer life.
    Take care and may Cookie have a long, happy and healthy life with you as her loving caretaker.
    My love to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, KY
    USA

You know Cookie , your Photo of you in your Pink Dress just delighted the Libraians and My Fellow Cat Lover who is on the computer beside me. You look so pretty in that dress, pink is your colour Cookie and you certainly are becoming the fashion plate of Cat Genearl.
    All you need is a few hats and accesories and you may take over as Fashion Cat!!

You certainly are at home in your New Furrever Home in Pennsylvania , and if you like snow, you have eratinly come to the right place , and that state is in the snow belt.
    You will probably have little booties so you can go out in the snow with freezing your little paws.

We Found Cats All Love You Cookie and second a Big Second Chance Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE To Our Newest Rescue ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Cutie Pie Cookie^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cute Cookie!

You have such a lovely lil' face, Cookie! I'm glad that you were adopted...but please be careful when outdoors!
    Your pictures are so cute - I laughed a lot when I saw you in your summer outfit and shades - LOL!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Cookie!

Oh my favorite a Calico.. Your are so Precious Cookie.. I just loved your pink outfit with purse & all.. Huggss & Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Cookie what a beautiful little diva you are!!!

I loved seeing all of your pictures but the one of you in your pink outfit with your matching purse made me chuckle!!! I can see you are in total control of things in your home, aren't you! I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Cookie! What a beautiful, adorable, muted Cali girl you are, Cookie, and just as sweet as you are beautiful, as your name would have us believe! hehe For some reason I'm unable to re-post that fetching photo of you posing so preciously in your irresistible pink outfit; looking at it, I can't help but be reminded of that classic shampoo commercial where the model says, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!" What a lucky person your Mommy is, having a kitty as special as you to share her life with; loving her as you do, bringing so much comfort and joy to her days, and endless smiles! And how many humans can say they have a kitty who loves water AND snow! You truly are one of a kind Cookie, and so deserving of the title Cat of the Day! Thanks to your dear Mom for sharing your precious self with us; indeed, now the entire world knows too, just how special you are!

Hope you're enjoying a very happy and love filled day, being spoiled to pieces! Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cookie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cutie Cookie, what a beautiful calico girl you are! I like the second picture of you outdoors on your bench. How fun that you enjoy both water and snow! What a smart girl! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Cookie!

P.S., Please be careful on your outdoor adventures; I would not want anything bad to happen to you.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Cookie,

You are a very beautiful girl sweetie. Sounds like you have a lot
    of kitty attitude as well. It's all good, sweetie. I hope you are extra
    careful on your outside trips & always come home to the one who loves
    you. Congratulations on being our darling CAT OF THE DAY.

p.s. Pink is definately your color Cookie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cookie, you and your meowmie just have to stay around and get to know everyone. All the pretty lady kitties on this site need a fashionista like you to give them fashion tips. Love to you pretty girl!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I love hearing about rescues! You are such a pretty girl, Cookie! Snuggles for you and enjoy your day!

Cookie – you are irresistable. Just look at you cuddling that soft toy in the first photo, then looking up with your big beautiful eyes in the second. And as for the third one in your little pink outfit and sunnies – the girls in Sex and the City have got nothing on you!

Purrsonality just oozes from you, Ms Cookie, and I can see why your owner just had to bring you home. You are definitely not skinny or lonely now that you have found your furrever home that is filled with love and adoration of you. You be very careful outside, precious Cookie. It is good to know that at night you are always inside, safe and sound. I loved reading about your antics with water – taking a shower, and sometimes even in the pool. That is very unusual and you are definitely a one-off Calico Cookie.
    Congrats on being such a wonderful Cat of the Day! You deserve all the special things you love the most.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Hello beautiful Cookie, sweet calico girl! I enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading your story. You certainly are the feline fashionista! When I was a kid we had a couple of cats who would let me and my sisters dress them in baby clothes; my cats now won't allow it - besides most of them are boys. You have a safe and loving home now, Cookie and I hope you have many more years with your family. You are a great COTD, Miss Cookie!